on a beach (5 votes) 18%
under neath the stars (9 votes) 32%
in a car (2 votes) 7%
in a park (1 vote) 4%
in a hot tub (0 votes) 0%
on the bathroom floor (1 vote) 4%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not that any one cares, but I've done it on a beach.
SHEEP!
Lurker
0 likes
The one missing is on the sofa...my favorite place.
Lurker
0 likes
At the waterfront pier
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice strong table will do just fine. I love to do it while standing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in the bathroom with the shower dripping all over your body.....
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the lady in question, the mood, etc. Sometimes you want everything perfect and no distractions, so the bedroom, lit with candles, some incense burning and the right music playing. Other times it's carnal, a sudden burst of need, and you have her pushed up against a tree in a out of sight place in the park, both of you trying not to make too much noise while you grind away on each other.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
in the pool, so many different positions you can do. but mainly out doors (anywhere) is the best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
at the bath tub, bed and at the swimming pool..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by niczc20
at the bath tub, bed and at the swimming pool..

i agree...it's good to have sex when you're wet.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I wanted to be realistic...
In a bar on a pool table - Felt burn leaves scars... that's all I have to say.
On a bed - Safest route by far... Couch is a close second. Kinda boring though.
In a swimming pool - Water is not a lubricant and chlorine is not a girls best friend.
On a beach - Sand! Enough said.
Underneath the stars - Great idea, if you can avoid the blood sucking mosquitos.
In a car - On the hood, maybe. Not a lot of room for more than a blowjob when you're tall.
In a park - I don't like being fined for Indecent Exposure. But kinky as hell if you can get away with it.
In a hot tub - No thanks. Again, water is not a lubricant and hot water is a breeding ground for bacteria.
On the bathroom floor - In the shower... Most definitely. The floor... Ummm, no.

Give me the kitchen table or hammock any day...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The balcony of a tropical hotel, over-looking the crashing ocean waves on a moonlit night with sound of the ocean crashing whispering in our ears and just enough privacy to make it thrilling. A glass of wine, some scented candles by the bed for cuddling later and no wake-up call to disturb us? Yeah that's about it.
Lurker
0 likes
IN BED IS BEST, but have done it in 4m boat(bit hot in the sun), on the beach at night, in a public swimming pool, in the surf, on a swing seat, in a car, on a car, in a creek, in a park, squeezed between to buildings, In a cabin with 3 other guys going for it also, on the deck of a cruise ship, in the office at a train station, on a train, in a picture theater, I think for sure I have forgotten some. All these were with different woman.
Lurker
0 likes
My bed
In the shower
On a sandy beach at night
Bonnet of my car
On my sofa
Lurker
0 likes
Any place my lover wants to enjoy sex with me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
under the shower head in the morning is by far my favorite place.
Lurker
0 likes
In the water... LOL. It's sensual and sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
In bed
on the beach at night at dusk
in the surf on a sandbar maybe 30 yards from the shore, people walking by
in a car,
on a car,
beside a lake in the mid afternoon
in a park,
on the deck of a windjammer sailing ship,
on the hood of a car under a lamp on a college campus--it was dark
Lurker
0 likes
on the beach at midnight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
under the netting of a catamaram, inside of a waterfall. love water,
Story Verifier
0 likes
On a tropical beach, under the stars (our Sun is a star, too) but bring a blanket because the sand has a way of getting into places best left sand-free! (OUCH)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on a larger water bed with lots of lots of things to play with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done all of them but most exciting was on a golf couse, it was late sunday and no one around. my wife and I were on the very wooded back nine and no one in site forever. we went off into the woods and had a couple holes in one.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm rather conservative. I prefer a bed. However, I've doe it in a pool, in a field, on the stairs, on the floor, in the tub, in the shower, in a treehouse, and in some other places.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I've also had sex in a number of places including a lake, on a pier, the hood of a car, under the stars, in a tent, on a picnic table, tied to a tree, in a public restroom, in a car, and other places as well. A bed or couch is most comfortable and convenient, but some of the other places can be quite exciting, especially if there is a chance of being seen by someone.