Us Fingering or you masterbating?

last reply
16 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just wondering what feels better when we play with you or when you play with yourself?
Lurker
0 likes
I know what I like, but it is better with someone else. The surprise of not knowing exactly what they are going to do. Their breath on my neck..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it best when my husband does it.

Please check out my stories. <3
Lurker
0 likes
It was better when my ex did it to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Fireballs
just wondering what feels better when we play with you or when you play with yourself?

I didn't used to finger myself - but recently that changed. For a while it was just a matter of not being able to get off that way. I needed steady, firm pressure on the whole area, not just what some fingers can manage.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I much prefer when my boyfriend does it as he hits spots that I cant in a way that drives me wild.
Lurker
0 likes
Doing it myself is a substitute for my lover doing it, so I would always prefer someone else's fingers!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Fireballs

Ideally when a girls plays with our pussy, that gives us more pleasure than anything else.
So far as your question is concerned, well back and getting pleasure is always better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not both?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kitty40
Why not both?

I'd be happy to join you and do them both at once
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Horndogdad

I'd be happy to join you and do them both at once

Sounds like a good plan!!
Lurker
0 likes
Kitty we could even trade off and do both to each other this way we get the best of everything and open up to a wild romp that omg would last for hours too where you at baby lets go ! I'm ready if you are !
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kitty40

Sounds like a good plan!!
Kitty we could even trade off and do both to each other this way we get the best of everything and open up to a wild romp that omg would last for hours too where you at baby lets go ! I'm ready if you are !
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetHoneydew
I know what I like, but it is better with someone else. The surprise of not knowing exactly what they are going to do. Their breath on my neck..

Honeydew here goes a tongue on the back of your neck to your ears then light blowing of my breath to give you goose bumps as my hands caress and fondle your most intimate spots so you can't move until every sensitive area is throbbing with excitement and your juices can never stop flowing either ! Mmmmm and all done slowly to enjoy every moment too !
Lurker
0 likes
Not even close, definitely prefer a man's thick fingers playing with me...you can always take his hand and guide him if you need more....even better when he sucks them clean then decides he needs more of a taste.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
Not even close, definitely prefer a man's thick fingers playing with me...you can always take his hand and guide him if you need more....even better when he sucks them clean then decides he needs more of a taste.

Love to let you guide my big hands with long fingers anyway you like and make you feel like heaven too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's more erotic to me when a man does it. But I reserve the right to tell him how, where, how much, etc.