5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No....................
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like hair on guys!!!i would like y'all to manscape a bit if it gets too unruly but i will still love the way u look
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol.... No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i shave mine it drives my wife wild in bed she likes the smoothness and she cant leave her hands off of them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't want a guy that shaved his legs. That's just not right on so many levels, but that my opinion. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by candyflossbaby
noooo! too feminine in my eyes lol

My sentiments exactly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not against it but I like when a man has hair on his legs
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not very manly at all to shave your legs id never do that
Lurker
0 likes
For the love of God...No.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes they should if that's what they want to do.

I think you might want to reword the question asking if women like it or think it's sexy?
Site administrator
0 likes
Jeez!!!!!! What next! The bit in the middle too!!
Lurker
0 likes
Nooo!!!
Lurker
0 likes
no way ! guys are supposed to be hairy ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care either way, his body so it's up to him what he does with it.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Hell no! Don't do it guys! I'd always be wondering if you did it because you liked to wear stockings...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NOO, No guy should ever shave their legs unless they are a professional swimmer or something a long them lines
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't think of a bigger turn-off. I adore the manliness of stocky, hairy, weighty legs! Don't do it guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok i won't lol
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Not unless he's got legs like Sir Chris Hoy - in which case he can do what he damn well pleases. My BF used to cycle a lot and he's got bald patches on the outside of both calves from where his clothing used to rub (so he says - he could be a secret-shaver for all I know). He was wearing shorts before we got togther. I thought it was a safe question as I walked behind him. Hairless calves, huge muscles? I couldn't stop looking at them... I bluted-out a question about him being a cyclist and he stopped to give me a knowing look before answering. "So, you've been checking-out my legs have you?" was what his raised eyebrows said. Good job he couldn't read my mind as I was thinking about dragging him into the woods and fucking his brains out. Sunny day, silver birches, wild garlic. I was madly in lust. Very happy memories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by justaddkatie

My sentiments exactly.

Definitely not unless they are competing in sports where it is necessary, e.g. swimming (cuts drag) or cycling (I am told something to do with what happens when you fall off and slide across tarmac...)
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I prefer hair on men's legs. That's just me though. They should do what they want to with their legs.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
If the man looks like this:

Please, for the sake of humanity yes.

If not don't go near them smile
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
If he is an Olympic athlete then yes.

Otherwise, I prefer men to leave their leg hair alone, it's yummy.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
If he's a swimmer.