Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, do you like tasting your own pussy juice?

last reply
430 replies
130k views
0 watchers
17 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, do you like tasting your own pussy juice?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
YES. I think it tastes great! Does that make me vain? LOL
Lurker
0 likes
mmm hmm silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I taste myself quite often..;)
Lurker
0 likes
love the way my pussy taste i would lick my own pussy if i could =)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH MY , I love the way I taste
Lurker
0 likes
Is it just me or does knowing this and reading that ladies this love for their juices just make me hot?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm absolutely delicious!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you guys lay in bed at night thinking about stuff like this? Yes of course i have. I taste great.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes,Its the sweetest stuff I ever tasted...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
YES. I think it tastes great! Does that make me vain? LOL

I don't believe so. Actually I love the taste of a woman's pussy juice as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, i'm yummy smile
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm love itsmile would lick myslef if I could haha
Weaver of Words
1 like
latinprivateeye and corne, what part of Ask the Girls, do you not understand. This topic is fro threads where guys ask a question, then GIRLS respond. As for my answer, yes I do
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah love it, especially if it's on a cock that's just been inside me or on the lips of a girl who's just gone down on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I have a great song for you

HAHA!! No Tastes For You!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DO ladies ever cum while smelling their own panties?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kennny
DO ladies ever cum while smelling their own panties?

If you want to ask a different question I think you should start your own topic. Although to save time I think you can work out what the answers are going to be on that question.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
If i'm honest, I don't make it a habit of tasting my pussy juices when I'm masturbating alone BUT very much enjoy the act when I'm with a partner as I think it is highly erotic and only proves to enhance the experience between lovers.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adele
latinprivateeye and corne, what part of Ask the Girls, do you not understand. This topic is fro threads where guys ask a question, then GIRLS respond. As for my answer, yes I do

Relax, just a comment, no need for the scolding! It just a fun expression and way to communicate. If you got that offended by a male stating an opinion then there could be something else wrong. In ever post ask the ask men or ask women there is goin to be the others chiming in. That does not mean we are evil or bad.

I have posted many questions on here for the woman and I dont mind a male stating anything they like as far as i know the ruled do not state that they cannot post a reply, The title is "ask the gals", we ask the questions and the replies are open. Hence why we ask to create a open discussion on the subjects Maybe there need to be an exclusive woman only thread.

If i offended you in any way shape or form by simply stating an opinion, please accept my apologies. Thank you and have a splendid day.
Lurker
0 likes
why yes of course i do..nothing wrong with tasting yourself..
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I do and I love it smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often taste myself after masturbating or even when I kiss my partner who as she pleasured me was covered in my juices and out kiss shared it with me. Yes I do love my taste.
Lurker
0 likes
LOVE IT!!
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Yes and I absolutely love it ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Only tried it for the first time a week or two ago. Wouldn't say i liked it but it wasn't horrible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would it have been more informational if you asked which women do not taste themselves?