watching my wife

last reply
19 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have an incredible desire to watch my wife of 25 years be made love to by another man that is bigger and better than me. As a woman, possibly married, what is your first thought towards a husband wanting to experience that.
Wife does not want this and is not open to it. Sex life is good, straight, and consistently good.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'd say that is something that is up to you and your wife. You say she isn't interested, so there you are. There's certainly nothing wrong with the fantasy though.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I may be wrong but i wouldn't be expecting too much support from the girls. I reckon that's a fantasy that should stay firmly as a fantasy, especially as your wife doesn't want to go along with it.

Lurker
0 likes
Leave it a fantasy......25 yrs? It's all good. Don't fix what ain't broke and don't break what you don't need to fixin'

Id
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Agree best left a fantasy. You would not like the reality ... Get her to talk about doing it with someone else maybe but don't try to make it happen. Mutual fantasy is fun, her shagging someone else would be sordid and sad in reality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know lots of guys have that fantasy. Is it part of the desire to have a lady in public and a whore in private. What could better prove a woman is a whore, than to fuck another man in her mans presence.

I imagine you guys do not swing or have sex in public. So maybe you better not push the issue it is playing with fire.

Of course I have never been able to leave fire alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have done it a few times and it was very hot to watch and both of us enjoyed it but if you are the jeaous type dont do it you have to be very sure , at first i got a little jeaous but then i found it so hot but thats me
Lurker
0 likes
I think the consensus is to not temp fate and by virtue of her not for it we won't however I was wondering more how another woman would view me as a man or husband wanting to see that. Hard to verbalize and I still didn't do a good job Probably
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Irishdandy
Leave it a fantasy......25 yrs? It's all good. Don't fix what ain't broke and don't break what you don't need to fixin'

Id

Although I did end up asking my wife about that the other day, its best left as a fantasy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If shes not into it then that is that.

25 years! Congrats on that!!
Lurker
0 likes
thank you TreeSuh, and everyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anyone that MAKES it to 25 years deserves applause!!!!

anyone that still HAS sex after 25 years should say hell YEAH!!!!

but the fact that she does not want this.....

but yet u still posted it here....

wow...how do feel about her leaving your ass after u ask her again????

the grass dude is dead on the other side

so watch your adult videos & read stories on Lush

she said no....

me i would take the 25 years & the good sex over a possible hook up with a guy who just might HAVE her re-think your...questionable...assets

& yes i am being mean

she sad....no ..what do u exect us to say to you???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ps i just read your post about you & your wife having sex for over 90 minutes & she cums twice????

YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!! so shut this down....wow...every guy here would trade u for that...that she loves it for an hour & a half after 25 years

god most ladies after 25 year are like yada yada or hell no....

wow...wow..u have to soooo good...so good go masturbate to your fantasy & get on your knees for this goddess!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The fantasy will have to remain a fantasy. I understand you though. I also have a strong desire to watch my husband ravage another woman. Hub has no interest; he only wants me. And for that, I am grateful.
Lurker
0 likes
Disagree blazestcyr we have been together over 30 years and this site has made our sex lives better than before we were married so go figure. I go to bed and I am lucky if I can get to sleep 4 hrs later. For her orgasm are plenty both oral and sexual.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont think Blaze is wrong or mean, and I understand the nature and thoughts behind the comments. I never said I wasn't lucky and I didn't lie when I described our 'avg' experiences, some better some not so 'better'. But again, this is a fantasy site, and I was asking a fantasy question, but wanted to know what other women thought about it. I believe I got both sides with Blaze attempting to make the strongest point, that I was lucky with what i had and an idiot to consider playing with that fire.
I won't and again, thank you all for answering.
Lurker
0 likes
But, I still find it hot to fantasize about watching her. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, that's pretty much her call after you posed the question. At least you won't be lost for imagery when you masturbate. Just don't let it drive you crazy. Try to take it as a compliment, is my advice. She wants you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she was into it then there is nothing wrong with it but since you said she isnt, just leave it as a fantasy. Seems like you have a pretty solid marriage and sex life so why mess with it. There are many other ways to spice it up without involving others if that is what you are looking to do. Anything (well almost anything), to me at least, is OK between consenting adults.

I think many men have this fantasy. But would you feel the same way if it was your wife who approached you and said she would love for you to watch her fuck a guy who was bigger and better than you? Now wouldnt that make you feel a little inadequate?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TreeSuh
If shes not into it then that is that.

25 years! Congrats on that!!

Amen girl