what's the best way ladies to teach guys how to eat pussy properly

last reply
10 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
ladies, where do we start ? how do we lick...Long strokes with our tonuge or short fast lics. any help would be appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it when a man starts out teasing me with his hot breath and a few fast licks. Then goes into long strong strokes with the tongue. Working his way into my slit. Also enjoy when he pays particular attention to the clit. I enjoy it when a man nips at the outer lips and nips my intermost thigh. A little tender sucking goes a long way. Some long tongue diving in and out of my nector spot. Then going back up to the clit. What drives me wild the most is when I dont know what he is going to do next. If this isnt enough of insite...read some stories that have women receiving oral stimulation. There are numerous writers on here that seem to have the right words to give you some ideas to try. Some of the ladies also have posted well written step by steps in other simular posts.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Notenough
I enjoy it when a man starts out teasing me with his hot breath and a few fast licks. Then goes into long strong strokes with the tongue. Working his way into my slit. Also enjoy when he pays particular attention to the clit. I enjoy it when a man nips at the outer lips and nips my intermost thigh. A little tender sucking goes a long way. Some long tongue diving in and out of my nector spot. Then going back up to the clit. What drives me wild the most is when I dont know what he is going to do next. If this isnt enough of insite...read some stories that have women receiving oral stimulation. There are numerous writers on here that seem to have the right words to give you some ideas to try. Some of the ladies also have posted well written step by steps in other simular posts.

The HOT BREATH comment is interesting. The woman I have eaten seemed to like me breathing on them down there just before and during the time I feast on them.
Lurker
0 likes
Just me but .... Practice makes perfect! I will never be perfect so I try and practice all i can
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every woman is different, but take your time, it's not a race! I find that intense sucking of my lips followed by sucking the clit really hard will bring about an intense orgasm...above all, ASK her what she likes!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Every woman is different, but take your time, it's not a race! I find that intense sucking of my lips followed by sucking the clit really hard will bring about an intense orgasm...above all, ASK her what she likes!

ASOLUTELY!!! ASK HER!! She will be happy to tell you and love it that you are worrying more about her pleasure than your own ego. Aside from that, practice. You should know if it is right by how she responds. If she is not responding like it is good for her, then change what doing.

I like when the person licking me varies the speed and intensity. Gently nibbles at my clit then sucks it hard and uses fingers and tongue in unison. Uses both long and short licks, fucks me with the tongue too. And if they are also willing to go around back that is an added plus for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Nikki, I need a little help finding something by my shed, care to go around back with me?

Only if you return the favor!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Nikki, I need lessons, can you help?
Lurker
0 likes
Being patient with your technique is important. Just because you try something and it doesn't work doesn't mean it won't work when you try it again later. Having your head a couple of millimeters to one side can be all the difference sometime. At first there's going to be A LOT of trial and error, with a strong emphasis on the error. If your partner is as patient as you are, then you'll be fine.