Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Offences a Master/Mistress can make?????

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I realize there are many offenses a pet/slave can do, which will cause punishment to be implemented (We all get punished for them at some point.)

But one of my questions is has your Master/Mistress ever done anything to offend you as a slave/sub? What do you consider the worst offense a Master/Mistress can do? Also, What can/have you done about it?

I'm learning more and more about being a slave everyday, but this just crossed my mind and I'm very curious to see what everyone has to say about it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

For me .... If Master ever shattered my trust in Him, Broke me past a limit He knew I wasn't ready for, or abandoning me.....

These thing would shatter me completely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One thing A Dom/me can do is go against the rules that were agreed for the contract when you both first entered the relationship.

One such rule that can be is the Dom/me only allowing one sub if they have a certain sub, thus getting a second sub is breaking that rule and if it was me I'd force them to choose which sub they want.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity
One thing A Dom/me can do is go against the rules that were agreed for the contract when you both first entered the relationship.

One such rule that can be is the Dom/me only allowing one sub if they have a certain sub, thus getting a second sub is breaking that rule and if it was me I'd force them to choose which sub they want.

I completely agree with you... This would cause a lot of turmoil in the relationship!! The Master/Dom is breaking the trust that is established at the start of a Master Slave relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been turned off to playing (maybe forever) because the last time I played my boundaries were crossed. I told her that I had no interest in ever seeing her or even talking to her again.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
crossing bounderies or not honoring the safe word. those are instant 'goodbyes' in my book. breaking trust of any kind is a relationship ender. i don't give second chances on that kind of thing, not with BDSM.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyone has limits. When I, on occasion, see personal ads speaking of "no limit slave," I smirk a little. Violating limits - whatever they are - is the one thing a dom must never do. The penalty for doing so is losing his sub's trust, and without that trust, there is no relationship at all.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I