Toys for men/couples.

last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I just wanted to get some advice oh what guys like. Lately my gf and I have been using lots of toys on me, I have tried the anal toys like plugs and beads, as well as just standard vibrators that are meant more for women. I am not a huge fan of the plugs and beads they just dont feel as good. Any other guys in this same boat? If so any suggestions on what you use, or any type of double dildos that work good for female and male play?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This site was recommended to me. I haven't tried it.

Aneros
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have nothing against toys and if both parties want to use them I say go for it. Personally I'm not a fan and have never had a problem using my dick as a toy for the women in my life.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually have had the same problem. I tend more toward vibrators, but I do enjoy a wide variety of toys, both for anal and other reasons. You might seek out a specifically anal vibrator, that isn't a prostate massager. They're rare, but fantastic. By the way, I'd stay away from anything that describes itself as a "jelly toy". Some people really like the textures, but the material is often toxic and leaves about sixty-percent of people with a horrible burning sensation. It seems hard to believe, but there is literally no oversight or legal restrictions regarding the ingredients and materials of sex toys in this country (The U.S.). Silicone, hard plastic, glass and stainless steel are all fine. Some people like hardwood, but it's not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not tried the beads or plugs, but I have tried strap-ons on several occasions and we have both thoroughly enjoyed them. They were not the double-ended types, but my female friends enjoyed being 'in charge' - it was very erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks guys for the advice! Looks like i need to start shopping for a strap on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has an 8" strapon. It feels great after she gets it all inside me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have all sorts of toys... glass dildos are lots of fun because you can put it in the fridge or you can warm it up and play with different temperatures. Plus they are very easy to clean and mantain. Beads are fun if you move around so that they also move inside of you. Vibrators are super cool... I even have a cock ring that has a stick attached to it an a vibrating ball at the end to plug my ass. If you are straight or a gay top you can use it while fucking your partner, me on the other hand I can only use it during foreplay and it is still lots of fun. Remote controlled vibrating butt plugs are also lots of fun. Especially if you pop it in and leave the house while you give the remote control to your partner. I have never used strapons because since I am gay I rather have a real man fucking me ;)

My favorite shop is http://www.boyzshop.com/