Do I stay on Lush?

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This question has been there on back of my mind for long, so here it is.
I am no longer interested in sexting or sex chat, but i have made some wonderful friends on Lush who understand my view. I like to catch up with them and have conversation on everyday life. What i want to ask is should i stay on lush since i am no longer into explicit chats or do i leave, wherein i lose my friends?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
who says its a rule to participate in illicit chat on lush?

i dont, i never really have. i discovered early that cyber is not for me...i get different things from lush smile so i vote STAY and not lose your friends you've made here :)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Such a good question I'm sure others have thought this too
I for one would hope you stay you bring so much to your friends that
You have found on here...yes I view myself as one of your friends
Look into your heart your answer is there....... but my vote is :
STAY
your friends and I would miss you on Lush
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
It's up to you of course but Lush has far more to offer than just chat. You could try your hand at writing if you have not already done so. The forums offer many interesting topics to discuss and there are many who chat for nothing more than decent conversation. I've been here for 3 years and haven't engaged in any type of cyber since the first year here. I just love being around so many interesting and open minded people
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I don't really do the whole explicit chat thing, only silly innuendos.

I think it important to idntify what Lush means for you, and what it adds or enhances in your life. I've had a few friends leave, or simply take a break when things got too much for them, as I have done myself on other forums.

If, for some reason, you feel uncomfortable, I would encourage you to either identify why that is, or simply take a couple of days out and return fresh.

Lush is what each individual makes it, in my opinion. It is rich and multi-faceted, able to meet different needs at different times for different people. Take what you want, give what you want, love your time here. If the joy isn't always apparent, that's okay too. Our own moods and needs affect our use of something.

But please don't feel your time is done just because one aspect you are used to isn't currently in action. It's okay.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
yes I like what you are saying take up writing finding new friends it can be more than sex sex sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you arrived to Lush for "the illicit chats" and you feel that you're not interested any longer than you must leave, even if you don't, Lush will fade out.

If by being here and visiting the site you have found other outlets that have pleased you than give yourself more time, adjust your profile accordingly and stay.

Good luck and have fun
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
yes sweet sweet Vani ..stay on lush...

you are a very beautiful human and woman of so beautiful emotional heart..

lush has more,i made very few good friends..and you're part of that friendship tree...

will this help if i share this with you and you will stay back..

or this missy...

we care about you
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
I don't really do the whole explicit chat thing, only silly innuendos.

I think it important to idntify what Lush means for you, and what it adds or enhances in your life. I've had a few friends leave, or simply take a break when things got too much for them, as I have done myself on other forums.

If, for some reason, you feel uncomfortable, I would encourage you to either identify why that is, or simply take a couple of days out and return fresh.

Lush is what each individual makes it, in my opinion. It is rich and multi-faceted, able to meet different needs at different times for different people. Take what you want, give what you want, love your time here. If the joy isn't always apparent, that's okay too. Our own moods and needs affect our use of something.

But please don't feel your time is done just because one aspect you are used to isn't currently in action. It's okay.

Well said!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
It's up to you of course but Lush has far more to offer than just chat. You could try your hand at writing if you have not already done so. The forums offer many interesting topics to discuss and there are many who chat for nothing more than decent conversation. I've been here for 3 years and haven't engaged in any type of cyber since the first year here. I just love being around so many interesting and open minded people

I agree with Milik. I, too, have been here for three years (will be in September) and I joined because I wanted a place to showcase my writings. But I have met some wonderful friends here and have conversations with them very often. I have never engaged in any of the cyber here at all.

Lush is a great place to get release, not just sexual, as I am sure many do, but one can get release from sharing knowledge and just having fun.

And even though I come to the forums to see what's being said, doesn't mean I have to leave a response to every thread. It's just a way to see what is going on and connect with other Lush members.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
I'd stay. I'm on here most days at the moment and for me it's mostly a place to talk on the forums in sex-related threads and not, and a place to publish my work. The whole time I've been here, I haven't done any chatting or directly e-sexed it up with anybody. I think it's great for a lot of things.