Have you seen my keys ????

last reply
12 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many times have you asked this question lately ????
Lurker
0 likes
None, I always know where my keys are smile
Lurker
0 likes
is there a point to this game
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
is there a point to this game

Perhaps it's just to outdo people with formidable forgetfulness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'ts not a game, is just a question. You'd be surprised how many people lose their keys, cellphone, everything very frequently.

It was just a thought
Lurker
0 likes
but there is only one person on here that has ever visited my house and could have actually seen my keys
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
not so much my keys because they go on a hook by my door first thing when i come in... because there was a time....

now if you asked about my phone.... in the past week i have had to get on my computer and use google voice to call my cell phone to see where it was... well... let's say more than once...

also... if you asked me about locking my keys in my car... that would be an entertaining story....
Lurker
0 likes
... erm.. I found my keys in the dog house. o.o
Lurker
0 likes
I found my keys in the laundry basket once.... it was next to my phone,.... I called my phone to find it and found the keys as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I hate it when I leave them in the lock on the outside of the door. I often find them down the back of the sofa where they slip out of my pockets too.
Lurker
0 likes
It was a question I asked my son... Since he was the last one to have them... As he closed the front door, locking it... Yea, his look told me where they were...Hahaha, good times!
Lurker
0 likes
I ate your keys
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by ElChupacabras
I'ts not a game, is just a question. You'd be surprised how many people lose their keys, cellphone, everything very frequently.

It was just a thought

Then if it's not a game, it does not belong in the ENTERTAINMENT: WORD / FORUM GAMES section!!!!!! Too many of these non games showing up here lately.