Vaginal Orgasms

last reply
18 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is it a myth that "90% of women will never cum from anything but clitoral stimulation"?

I've heard this from dozens of people, mostly women. I feel like that must be at least an exaggeration. This is obviously for everyone to answer, but my target demographic for this question is women who had infrequent vaginal orgasms or never had them, but then discovered what does it for them.

I (and I'm sure many of us) would greatly appreciate any enlightenment that might be offered on the subject.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well, lets see here. Woman can orgasm from other areas besides the clit, however males just can't last long enough or reach our hot spots. The clit is just the short cut. smile
Love Always,
Country Cutie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ouch, cutie. Right in the pride :P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by CountryCutie101
well, lets see here. Woman can orgasm from other areas besides the clit, however males just can't last long enough or reach our hot spots. The clit is just the short cut. smile

Not all men are the same... "At your cervix miss"
Lurker
0 likes
I appreciate the responses a lot, but maybe I should clarify. I realize it's comparatively difficult to induce a vaginal orgasm, but I was asking if it's outright impossible for some women. Men can utilize other tools besides the penis. Fingers, hands, even arms in some cases, but mostly I meant toys. I realize it's more difficult, and I know few women who even masturbate going after a g-spot orgasm, but I've been told it's a biological impossibility for most women to have an orgasm using any part of the body besides the clitoris, and that's what seemed unlikely to me. Thanks in advance for any further insight.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
It's just not true, what you heard about orgasms being limited to clitoral stimulation. I can, and do, orgasm without it, and I know I'm not the only one. What most of us would agree on, though, is that good clitoral stimulation is the expressway to orgasm, and my orgasms are often stronger that way.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
It's just not true, what you heard about orgasms being limited to clitoral stimulation. I can, and do, orgasm without it, and I know I'm not the only one. What most of us would agree on, though, is that clitoral stimulation is the expressway to orgasm, and my orgasms are often stronger that way.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CountryCutie101

^ My answer right there.

Masturbating, I get tired trying to orgasm with penetration (never works) so I just end up doing the old fashion clit massage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never heard this myth at all, in fact the opposite, ive heard the are several different ways to make a woman climax, and each orgasm is different. From what i heard, clit stimulation is the easiest way to make a woman orgasm, and takes the least time, but its also the least intense, whereas i've heard that stimulation of the G-spot (located on the front wall of the vagina about an inch or two in) with a couple of well educated fingers, is the way to give the woman her most intense orgasm, and is the most likely way of inducting a "squirting" climax (which is definately the holy grail of all sexual experiences btw), but it also takes the most time, and requires the most technique. Im not sure about where deep penetration is on the richter scale, but probably inbetween clit and g-spot for intensity, and i'm sure there are a couple of other ways too, but i can remember what they were now....

Sorry, i know this is the gals section, but i though this answer may help the discussion...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
It's just not true, what you heard about orgasms being limited to clitoral stimulation. I can, and do, orgasm without it, and I know I'm not the only one. What most of us would agree on, though, is that good clitoral stimulation is the expressway to orgasm, and my orgasms are often stronger that way.

I agree. I can and do have vaginal orgasms. While stimulating my clit will give me an orgasm very quickly, I can bring myself to orgasm rather quickly with just vaginal stimulation with a vibe and they are much more intense than when only the clit is stimulated. When both the clit and vagina are stimulated is when the most intense orgasms are achieved. Luckily I have just the toy to accomplish this, LOL!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I had never orgasmed purely from vaginal stimulation. Now, that's not to say that I didn't enjoy the sensation, I do. It's incredibly arousing to feel a nice thick shaft moving in and out...

Recently though, I DID experience a purely vaginal orgasm!! (I'm surprised you all never heard me!!!)

Basically, cowgirl and a lovely large member must have got me right in the g-spot...

My god, it was wonderful!

Here's to many more!!
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I have had 'vaginal' or G-Spot orgasms but not often. I need to be really excited and even then it fails more often than not - I either get sore, frustrated (probably too wet to get enough friction) or get a weird sensatation that I need to pee really badly. I prefer clitoral orgasms anyway, so tend to use it as foreplay.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had one but I've been right on the edge many times and that's a great sensation in itself
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks, everybody.

I basically wanted some confirmation that I wasn't crazy for being skeptical of a statistic like that. Many people have told me that it's simply impossible for most women. I knew it was more challenging and less common. From your responses I guess you'd be surprised at how insistent these people were that it's true. Maybe it's one of those conversation pieces that circulates locally and gets entrenched. Thanks again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CountryCutie101

So true :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women are capable of having many different kinds of orgasms provided they are open and comfortable with their bodies. I can and have had some of the best orgasms without ever touching my clitoris.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can come from clit or vagina. I also can come if my pussy is teased enough while I'm bound, which usually means my clit gets hit a little in passing.

My partner much prefers just vaginal orgasms. Fingers alone are enough to send her over the edge, although I do have to work her up to it, which is at least half the fun.

I once had a girlfriend (back in my single days) whose most sensitive spot was on the base of her neck. Forceful kissing there made her come once or twice, but there were so many other luscious parts of her I didn't have the self control to do neck-only play.

I also had a girlfriend whose clit was so sensitive that she literally couldn't stand much direct contact. Circling around it and using my fingers in her vagina was more than enough to get her screaming (she was a grade A screamer).

Based on reactions from partners, I'd guess that how they reacted to me was sometimes different from how they reacted to other people. I think there is some kind of sexual chemistry thing that ultimately is unique for any two people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, clitoral stimulation is almost a necessity. I can cum with my pussy, ass, mouth, and even pee hole filled but having my clit stimulated is what puts me over the edge.