anal

last reply
128 replies
16.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my last boyfriend told me i was weird and creepy for wanting anal as i really enjoy it, is this true, and do guys actually like it or are they all like this?
Lurker
0 likes
whatever you're comfortable with, it's not weird or creepy, and "guys" is a bit of a generalisation, some might find it weird, some don't like anal at all but I'm willing to bet most guys would love to have a girl who loves anal!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Until recently I had never been with a girl who enjoyed it, but I have never meet a guy who doesn't like it, most are like me and love a girl who enjoys it or is open to it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am the type of person who enjoys it, but my husband on the other hand does not have any intrest in it. He has never tried it and doubt ever will. He says it is nasty. I guess the thought of poo on his equipment is a turnoff ( tho that shouldn't happen if she is clean down there) or its the thought of putting his equipment where poo comes out thats a turn off. Not sure, I never asked I just said ok and left it at that. Im hoping some day to enjoy it with him.
Lurker
0 likes
you're absolutely not weird and creepy!!! i like anal too and i'd like to do it with u!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
We all have our things that do or do not do it for us. You aren't creepy. If he really liked you enough he would work to satisfy your desires...

Id
Lurker
0 likes
not creepy at all.. anal can be erotic and in many ways more pleasing at times
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've performed anal with several girls so I wouldn't say you're unusual. I prefer vaginal intercourse but I think anal is hot too. I'd be happy to oblige any woman!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm surprised some girls here on Lush do actually like anal. For me it's very much a male thing and whilst I've done it a few times it was only to please my male partner who now thankfully is my ex.
Result, I ended up without any orgasms or satisfaction and a very sore and stretched bum hole for at least 2 days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sooohorny
my last boyfriend told me i was weird and creepy for wanting anal as i really enjoy it, is this true, and do guys actually like it or are they all like this?
If you need a man to help you out just let me know, glad to help, really anytime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexySofie

I'm surprised some girls here on Lush do actually like anal. For me it's very much a male thing and whilst I've done it a few times it was only to please my male partner who now thankfully is my ex.
Result, I ended up without any orgasms or satisfaction and a very sore and stretched bum hole for at least 2 days.
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience maybe you needed more lube first. I'm just saying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think there's no shortage of guys who like adventurous women. Would he feel better if he used a condom? UTIs are an issue.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's alright by me. Is more about the girl liking it than the guy asking for it I think,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had the chance to have anal, but if she would be willing I surely would be gentle and injoy it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think anal is very hot and enjoy it when a woman asks for me to do that. I also like to drive a wo man wild by licking her ass!
Lurker
0 likes
First: You are NOT weird or creepy for enjoying anal sex. I know many women who do. I know some who don't, but if I compiled the data I think it would be about 65/35 in favor.

Second: Men are not ALL anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great question - different for everyone. Anal is a real turn-on for me.

My wife hates it - she tried it once and that was more than enough for her.

Had some GFs before marriage who were real anal enthusiasts...good times for all.
Would you like fries with that?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I love anal sex. It is naughty, exciting and erotic. It requires a great deal of trust and a bit of forethought. For those worried about cleanliness, there are precautions. If it is planned in advance, enemas before hand and a little effort at washing will keep things clean. And by all means condoms should be used unless one is absolutely sure about their health and that of their partner.

As I have been on both sides of the equation, I can say that the sensations can be mind blowing when one is skilled. It takes some practice to achieve full enjoyment. It certainly is not for everyone but getting it right is very rewarding. Ironically, I think that men may get more out of receiving anal then women do as it can stimulate the prostate. Orgasming during penetration is a very powerful experiance.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Your boyfriend has issues. There's nothing weird about any sexual activity, there's simply, safe, unsafe or downright dangerous.

Don't worry about him and find guys who are turned on by what turns you on, lovely lady!
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried it but would like to once.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife enjoys and I like giving her the pleasure
Clumeleon
0 likes
Vaginas were designed to have penises put in them. Anuses were not.

But no, you're not weird or creepy. Poor word choice on your boyfriend's part.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
Vaginas were designed to have penises put in them. Anuses were not.

I'm pretty sure mouths would be left out by that design thing.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
enjoy it but pussy is better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont mind giving anal
Lurker
0 likes
There's actually some significant indications inside the fields of evolutionary psychology and comparative proto-human physiology that suggests both mouths and anuses did evolve over a certain period to receive penises without as much trouble as they once did. I cede the point though, that it is the primary purpose of neither, nor linked to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would make sense to evolve alternatives in a species capable of overpopulation. There can be rapid regrowth after die-offs and slower growth when resources are scarce.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
I'm pretty sure mouths would be left out by that design thing.

True but shit doesn't come out of my girlfriend's mouth (that's the party line and I'm sticking to it).

You have pointed out a big flaw in my argument; drat! However, oral sex can be viewed as a whole other thing, often part of foreplay, whereas anal is really an alternative to vaginal intercourse.

Alas, I clutch at straws. I just don't want to put my penis up anyone's arse is all.
Lurker
0 likes
Anal is great, when both parties enjoy it equally...kinky, naughty, and is always a great turn on when a woman wants it!
Lurker
0 likes
I personally enjoy it. Even if I didn't though I would never call someone else's sexual likes weird and creepy.