Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Posing nude for artists (painting, drawing)

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Would you or have you ever posed nude for an artist - a good one?

Would you have a preference for a male or female artist?

If you have, what was the experience like for you? Were you pleased with the result?

Would you want to show the finished product to friends? Would you display it in your home or elsewhere?

If you could, would you want to draw and paint other nude females?

Do you think the reason people want to paint you naked is just to get you naked? Or can you appreciate it for the artistic merit?

And, yes, I have painted lots of nude women, but mostly it has been for educational/ professional purposes and in that environment. So, no, I am not soliciting candidates here (because someone is bound to think I am). Just curious how women for whom this is not a normal part of their life feel about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nudes have been painted for thousands of years

the human body is marvelous

i would be honored to be painted by an artist of reputable character

but the guy who does paintings of elvis on black velvet...ah no
Classified
0 likes
I do enjoy the sculptured form and expressive potential sexuality of the human body.
Capturing it however, and meeting the expectations of a client or commissioner is not an easy job at all.
I have photographed some models nude. It can be surprisingly asexual to say the least.
Appreciating that what exudes from within is what one excels to capture is the secret.
If a model subject is neither relaxed or comfortable, forget it.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i think there is a similar thread elsewhere in the forums...

i love well-drawn and painted nudes.... male and female... i have always been my own nude model and have paintings and pastels of various parts of my body... just to see what will happen... of course, if something happens to me, i have a friend who will come destroy those pieces.... i am not a master... but i have made money doing commission work and selling some other work... mostly still life....

i am not sure i would let anyone else paint me.... it is an interesting question...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
i think there is a similar thread elsewhere in the forums...

i love well-drawn and painted nudes.... male and female... i have always been my own nude model and have paintings and pastels of various parts of my body... just to see what will happen... of course, if something happens to me, i have a friend who will come destroy those pieces.... i am not a master... but i have made money doing commission work and selling some other work... mostly still life....

i am not sure i would let anyone else paint me.... it is an interesting question...

You are very artsy, sugah!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been told by several Artist that they find painting of the nude body not to be highly sexual or erotic for the Artist. Not being an artist I will have to take their statement at face value.

I have been the model for several painters, photographers over the years and for the model it can be highly sexual and cause her to demand satisfaction.

Since I am equally attracted to both males and females, it does not matter the gender of the artist.

There is a very revealing Portraiture of me in my husbands home office and he shows it to people at every opportunity. Since he is so proud of the results so am I.