Why?

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why is it that when you are dating the woman will fuck you any where,, any time you want.......then after a child and 33 years of marriage she will not entertain the very thought of sex any more............we love one another, I still desire her, I date her once a week, give her what she wants materially, all I want is to feel desired again. I lost weight, dress nice, have a nice car and motorcycle, love younger things and will never act my age.

I have suggested and asked if she wanted to swing, to have a sexual partner other than me, have a woman, go somewhere where no one knows us and just let lose and get naked and fuck at a party, club, beach...anywhere that would turn her on again.a

Granted she had ovaries removed 12 years ago due to a cancer scare and that was the beginning of the end for sex. No going back to the wild days and spontaneous times we once had. Do I cheat, find a lady who like me is not desired or wanted and just fuck, what do I do....I value your opinions and help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't cheat. Get her permission before taking a lover. If she won't give it and life with her is bad enough, leave her. If it's not bad enough, don't.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
Don't cheat. Get her permission before taking a lover. If she won't give it and life with her is bad enough, leave her. If it's not bad enough, don't.

I agree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hormones....amazing what a little yam cream will do...

or perhaps....she is not voicing to YOU what she is mad at

do u spend all your free time doing what u like instead of doing things THAT have to done?(ie we are not your mama...do it before we have to ask you)

it is ZIPPO about how u look...she may have loved u the way u were & now feels threatened that u look so good...

it is ALL about the way u treat a lady to get sex....& trust me the stuff u think would never bother us...so ..does...

do a chore u would never think of doing....

take her to HER fav place....

most of us married folk take our vows pretty seriously... so unless us were already in multiple partner situation..if u brought that up...i would be visiting a divorce lawyer

if u cheat the possibility of your marriage being OVER ....welll 33 YEARS is so wonderful...i would go to a therapist before EVER cheating

THROUGH good times & bad

she survived a FATAL disease...how about trying other avenues before copping out on her & your vows???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dont Cheat!! Have you considered counseling? You said you have made "suggestions" but have you really spoken to her about this to find out why she doesnt have the same desire for sex as she once did. You said she had medical issues so it my be physical. And in turn, it can very easily cause pyschological problems for her too. Maybe she doesnt feel desirable and you said you improved your looks so that may also be a threat to her in some way.

Tell her you miss the sex life you once had and miss having sex in general. But it is HER you want to have sex with, no one else!! Make her feel desirable. You have been together for 33 years so obviously you both must love each other. Dont throw that all away!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Don't cheat.

I hate to open with the same words, but damn. Don't do it. You have to make this choice on your own, but I would strongly recommend counseling as a starting place. It may take a few tries to find a therapist that both of you connect with, and if that doesn't work, there are lots of ways to deal with this kind of a problem. Of course I haven't experienced any of what you're going through personally, but I hope it works out for you. My girlfriend and I have both had several month periods in our relationship where we were simply unable to be aroused. We still loved each other, but our parts just weren't being cooperated. One of the things we tried was masturbating just in the same room. At first it was awkward, but pretty soon we got used to it, and over time it became a more intimate experience, because even if one of us didn't have the capacity for sex at that moment, we did have the love and desire for the other to be satisfied.

I hope things work out for you and your wife. Thirty-three years is impressive, and I commend you both for it.