Login

Rough

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
How rough can you be fucked in mouth, pussy or ass?
0 likes
Quote by Prism
How rough can you be fucked in mouth, pussy or ass?

How does one answer that?

I guess the options would be

A) softly

B) somewhat hard

C) hard

D) very hard

E) he's going to impale me like a javelin

But everyone has a different impression of what A-D are, so what is an "honest" answer?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
0 likes
In whatever way they care to express it. The place is full of people who like to write. Who like to provide unique narratives and descriptions. Who love words. Use 'em.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
This site needs more multi-question polls. Come'on Prism...follow your advice and show us your creativity chops.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Ahhh. Another insightful/sensual quest by Sir Prism. You've truly outdone yourself with this one. "How rough can you be fucked in mouth, pussy or ass?" That's pure poetry.=d>

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I sort of feel like I've said this before... oh wait. I have.

Nevertheless I'll give it one more shot. If you want detailed responses you can't just expect people to find your one line, obtuse and somewhat invasive questions to stimulate the talented writers you spoke of to give them to you.

The way I see it, writers only tend to write from prompts if the prompt makes them think, or they think they have an opportunity to educate somebody with their words. It's not really our responsibility to entertain you or give you what you want, and we don't want to take on that endeavor when you aren't giving us a good reason to do so. Your questions lack nearly all the things that make me want to answer a question. For instance, why would you like to know? Is there something specific you're looking to know? Because there's little point in you knowing how hard I like to get fucked, and there's absolutely no reason for me to want to share it with you.

If you're going to get the responses you want you're going to have to tailor a more subtle question, and several people have already given you advice on how you might go about doing that, yet you persist in these kinds of syntactically flawed approaches to entering people's intimate lives without any context as to why you're asking. It doesn't make any sense to me...
0 likes
@slippery: I figured this question was more your style.
0 likes
Quote by Prism
In whatever way they care to express it. The place is full of people who like to write. Who like to provide unique narratives and descriptions. Who love words. Use 'em.

Coming from someone who hasn't published a story here. I find your posts very.....erm...well....
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Its Fun When Planned
Lurker
0 likes
I think we'll need the thrustometer to answer this one.

Now where did I last see it?

Mmmm I think it was in an old shoe box in the wardrobe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I can be fucked incredibly rough in my mouth, ass or pussy until the point that I am in excruciating pain. Its called Rape!!

Are you asking how rough do I like it? How rough would I let someone be? I realize I took it to the extreme but you cant ask a question that can be taken many ways and expect to get people to answer it the way you want.
Lurker
0 likes
Verily.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I notice girls don't ask questions like this in the ask the guys threads. guess we look for real info instead of a cheap thrill