What does the word Lush mean to you?

last reply
26 replies
1.4k views
2 watchers
12 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In Wales (UK) the word Lush is used when your saying something is attractive, nice or pretty. Not being from round here it took a while to get used too but now I am I like using it.

What does the word Lush mean to you?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Snow Fairy at Xmas time!! no, seriously...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
I have always associated it with being short for "Luscious"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Heavy drinker
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you mean what does the word mean to me, it means Lavish, Luxurious. If you mean what does the site mean to me, it means Escape, Diversion, Fun!
Lurker
0 likes
here it means someone who drinks a lot
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Snow Fairy at Xmas time!! no, seriously...

Hey Rachel are you having your dinner in the bath!! Is it sushi? or are they candy nibbles?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot of desirable healthy stuff grows there. Think about it. A lush garden. A lush forest. A lush lawn. A lush valley. A lush community.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by sisters

Hey Rachel are you having your dinner in the bath!! Is it sushi? or are they candy nibbles?

soaps! gotta have one for my hair, and for my face, and for my feet, and the rest of me, and one for... other places...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Lusty
Uber
Sexy
Hotties
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by 1ball
A lot of desirable healthy stuff grows there. Think about it. A lush garden. A lush forest. A lush lawn. A lush valley. A LUSH community.

YES!!

To me, Lush has been a lifesaver and an introduction to a whole new life. I came here after some very bad events in my life. I was depressed and withdrawn. Lush gave me someplace to talk to people and begin to heal. It has turned out to be soooo much more! I have made some extremely good friends, some have become real life friends. I have discovered things about myself I never knew. I had the trip of a lifetime because of Lush! I am hosting a mini convention in a few days with some current and at least one ex-Lushie. I know and regularly converse with people from all over the world. Yes, I probably spend more time here than I should, but it beats the hell out of where I would be without it.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
It's a website. And I like websites.

Do you like websites?
Lurker
0 likes
it means that the site is so full
Lurker
0 likes
Divorce
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Verdant, green, dense foliage, full, or ....drunk.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

In reference to Lush Stories wink forum

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I've met many good people here all around the world, understood different cultures , i enjoy forums, i don't think it's virtual sexual site , people have expressed their true emotions too !! People have found their love here too !!

Found wrestlers like lynn ,Sandra, Heidi and few more .🤣😂🤣

1 like

Quote by smilewithhappiness

I've met many good people here all around the world, understood different cultures , i enjoy forums, i don't think it's virtual sexual site , people have expressed their true emotions too !! People have found their love here too !!

Found wrestlers like lynn ,Sandra, Heidi and few more .🤣😂🤣

Assertive women are always labeled wrestlers... oil and mud have nothing to do with it.

Lush has been a stop gap at first after my divorce. Online dating was a shitshow. And I walked away from that for a bit. I found someone here that just melted my heart. I love him. And even though we are so far apart, and quite probably can't physically be together, that connection with him is as real as anything I've experienced in person. It's wonderful that I could find something so beautiful here. And I have met so many wonderful people in the forums and picked up a new sister along the way. I didn't think I could get any of this here. I'm incredibly happy that I was wrong.

Easily amused
2 likes

Quote by Sandra47

Assertive women are always labeled wrestlers... oil and mud have nothing to do with it.

Lush has been a stop gap at first after my divorce. Online dating was a shitshow. And I walked away from that for a bit. I found someone here that just melted my heart. I love him. And even though we are so far apart, and quite probably can't physically be together, that connection with him is as real as anything I've experienced in person. It's wonderful that I could find something so beautiful here. And I have met so many wonderful people in the forums and picked up a new sister along the way. I didn't think I could get any of this here. I'm incredibly happy that I was wrong.

Lush was a stop gap for me too, when my wife died, and I found Lush to be an incredibly welcoming and healing community. Life-affirming in so many ways, not just the writing side. And I met my current wife here too, so it really was a win-win. There are some toxic areas of the site, like any social site, but Lush breathed fresh life into these weary bones, and I am, like you, grateful.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

2 likes

Quote by Ensorceled

Lush was a stop gap for me too, when my wife died, and I found Lush to be an incredibly welcoming and healing community. Life-affirming in so many ways, not just the writing side. And I met my current wife here too, so it really was a win-win. There are some toxic areas of the site, like any social site, but Lush breathed fresh life into these weary bones, and I am, like you, grateful.

Thank you Ensorceled. You give me great hope!!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Lush = Luscious Like in luscious fun on here with like minded peeps! ;)

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Sandra47

I was joking but you took it seriously..

1 like

Quote by smilewithhappiness

No, not at all... that's why I added oil and mud wrestling. smile wink

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Sandra47

No, not at all... that's why I added oil and mud wrestling. smile wink

😊😊😊😊👿

Quantum Tease
2 likes

Verdant plant life, as in a rain forest.