Should I tell her I love her

last reply
18 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There's this girl at my college we were friends in highschool I am deeply in love her but don't know what to do should I tell her or hide my feelings
Lurker
0 likes
haha YOLO
Story Verifier
0 likes
OMG, you absolutely have to tell her silly boy! Pick just the right moment and place and go for it. Life is to short to be filled with memories of "what if."
Lurker
0 likes
I think that you should tell this lucky girl that you love her. There have been many times where I didn't tell guys how I felt about them then found out later that they had felt the same way. The guys and I had missed out because we were too afraid of the other person not feeling the same. So take a chance and good luck smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
are you guys dating? cause 'i love you" is a big deal and if she has no idea how you feel maybe you should start small.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by catsanddogs
are you guys dating? cause 'i love you" is a big deal and if she has no idea how you feel maybe you should start small.

Ish not a big deal,its a huge deal:P && YEAH go for it bro!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Do not tell her that you're 'deeply in love with her' - that is wayyyyy too intense and only works if you're in the final 20 minutes of a Hollywood rom-com.... Start with telling her that you're into her and see if she wants to hang out together sometime or go on a real date.

If you are in the friend-zone and have been harbouring these feelings and she's never given you any indication that she has those feelings for you back, then this may be more of an exercise in just putting it out there so you don't have regrets in life. Girls are pretty good on picking up on subtleties when it comes to guys (mainly because guys usually aren't very subtle in the first place)... chances are good that she already knows that you're crushing on her. She may value your friendship but may not be into you on that level - if she's says no - just reassure her about the friendship and be chill about it. No pressure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id be careful about that. Unless you are sure she feels the same way you are setting yourself up for a major let down and a very awkward situation going forward. If you value her friendship, I would ask her out on a date and see where that leads. If after a while, she seems into you, then maybe its time to take the risk and let her know how you feel.

Now if you dont care if you lose her as a friend and would rather not be around her if you wont have more than a friendly relationship, then go for it. Good Luck either way.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Youngandfit
There's this girl at my college we were friends in highschool I am deeply in love her but don't know what to do should I tell her or hide my feelings

Fucking A straight you should. Oh, and if you don't know...then guess her ring finger size. Also remember to purchase your engagement ring from a reputable pawn shop, some place where you can take it back for exchange (should she want something different, after agreeing to accept your sperm and raise children together).

No guts, no glory, young man.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is something like asking for a date or a dance, but with 1000 times more intense. She may not have any feeling like that for you.

If you do not tell her there is risk also. If she is this wonderful girl you say she is somebody else will see the same qualities.

There risk if you do and there is risk if you don't.

But think of this what if you tell her and she throws her arms around you and say "I thought I would never hear that from you.!

Would that make the risk worthwhile.?
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
You were friends in highschool? What's this 'were' business flyboy? Re-kindle that friendship!! Do you remember when we... blah blah blah. Re-connect with her. Spend time with her. That lets her know that you like her. If that's working - i.e. that you can comfortably spend time with her and she doesn't try to escape, suggest doing something together, either as part of a group or together. Make it an activity that she will enjoy. Just push things along gently, let them develop. Don't tell her that you're 'in love' with her as you'd be taking a massive risk. That's way too fast, way too much pressure. You already know her - just go and talk to her. But don't be cool and reserved, if she gives the slightest hint about wanting to do anything make sure you take it. Oh - and treat her well in front of everyone - and treat her better behind her back.
Lurker
0 likes
Take a shot. Tell her
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well thanks taking chances have always been hard for me with this girl she's the type that lights the fire in my gut every time I see her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't say hide your feelings, but hold them back. You're only deeply in love with an ideal of her. If you confess your love to her and she deposits you in the friend zone, you'll find out the difference. Invite her someplace where you want to be. If she's interested in being with you, she'll go. If she doesn't go, look elsewhere unless she makes a positive move toward you.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
You were friends in highschool? What's this 'were' business flyboy? Re-kindle that friendship!! Do you remember when we... blah blah blah. Re-connect with her. Spend time with her. That lets her know that you like her. If that's working - i.e. that you can comfortably spend time with her and she doesn't try to escape, suggest doing something together, either as part of a group or together. Make it an activity that she will enjoy. Just push things along gently, let them develop. Don't tell her that you're 'in love' with her as you'd be taking a massive risk. That's way too fast, way too much pressure. You already know her - just go and talk to her. But don't be cool and reserved, if she gives the slightest hint about wanting to do anything make sure you take it. Oh - and treat her well in front of everyone - and treat her better behind her back.

What she said! Few things I would like to know. How long ago was high school? Have you kept in touch at all? and what others asked. are you dating, or did you in high school? I would say, go for it, but work up to it slowly if you have not ever had that kind of a relationship in the past or present. but do something about it already!!!
0 likes
You should tell her that you like her alot. You sound like you are just friends right now but you want more. However waiting is dangerous don't be afraid to take a risk. You can lose the love of your life that way. Don't be afraid to fight for her love isn't easy it's a war sometimes. So take a risk!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell Her. I didn't tell a guy how I felt and have regretted it my entire life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can u take it if she....feels less than you???

i have to agree with doll....

are u dating her?

or is this love from afar?

u only get 1 chance to tell someone u love them for the first time

make it good...good luck sweetie