Husband is encouraging wife to flirt

last reply
10 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello ladies, I am the husband, and I would love to eventually have a 3some MFM with my wife, but for now I just am so turned on by her and the fact that she enjoys that I LOVE for her to flirt when we go out drinking and dancing. It doesn't happen often enough as we live in a very small town so all of our naughty fun is usually only when we are out of town.

I am wondering if any of the ladies would care to help me do the right things to get my wife to be more sexually adventurous.

Thanks you ladies in advance...........................
0 likes
Quote by Letsbnoty
Hello ladies, I am the husband, and I would love to eventually have a 3some MFM with my wife, but for now I just am so turned on by her and the fact that she enjoys that I LOVE for her to flirt when we go out drinking and dancing. It doesn't happen often enough as we live in a very small town so all of our naughty fun is usually only when we are out of town.

I am wondering if any of the ladies would care to help me do the right things to get my wife to be more sexually adventurous.

Thanks you ladies in advance...........................

So I have a question for you....Is your wife interested in said threesome? If not, stop right now plain and simple.

When you say "any of the ladies would care to help me do the right things to get my wife to be sexually adventurous". How can they do that? They have NO idea what kind of personality your wife has....to me it almost sounds like you are baiting women into offering themselves to be the third party.

What works for one, willl not work for the other.....
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am NOT looking to include a woman into our sexual life, I am encouraging my wife to be more open with her sexual feelings and it is difficult for her but she does enjoy the fun sexy flirting we engage in when we are out. I make it quite obvious to her that she is the focus of my sexual desires and quite honestly can imagine no other woman for me but sexually I can not please her in the ways I would like. My wife is quite straight and was raised to believe sex was something that was done to have children and then it was to be with the lights out. Thankfully she has discovered that is not the case for most normal people.
0 likes
My apologies, so what is it about a MFM threesome that would please her more than you could alone?

I think you will get more honest answers from the ladies here if you give examples.....If you don't feel comfortable it's cool too.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I love flirting in front of my husband! It's a huge turn on for both of us and leads to some very fun role play! We have never had a 3-some but I know he has fantasies of sharing me!

I would suggest being open with her about it and perhaps reading some erotica? Maybe write a story about her? That's what my hubby did and it really opened up our sex lives!
Lurker
0 likes
I thnk soo many of us husband look upon their wifes with not only love but a desire to see her totally enjoy herself. Sometimes we see a spark in her eyes dancing or lightly flirting with others. Most of the time she is so inocent in her actions but so appealing and arousing. Don't push her, and for got sakes don't get jelious if she moves forward with her flirtations after you lead her into feeling comfortable with her more openness sexually..
Lurker
0 likes
In the begining my wife thought that my wanting to see her with another guy or having a MFM threesome was my way of opening the door for a FMF threesome or me being allowed to be with another woman. Once I convinced her that this was not the case and that I in fact had no desire to be with another woman she opened up a little to the idea but only in fantasyland.

Her biggest concern now, aside from her moral and conservative upbringing, is that she doesn't think I can handle watching her with another man.

For starters, I would recommend (a) some roleplaying,(b) letting her talk about her past and letting her see how much imagining her having sex with someone else arouses you, (c) enjoying erotic literature on the topic together, (d) avoid other women in your fantasies such as couples swapping wives, swinging, etc as this may make her believe its an excuse for you to mess around too, (d) control your emotions, particularly anger and jealousy as this is a clear indication that you won't be able to "handle it".

Good Luck
Lurker
0 likes
well said solelover.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Freddyj
I love flirting in front of my husband! It's a huge turn on for both of us and leads to some very fun role play! We have never had a 3-some but I know he has fantasies of sharing me!

I would suggest being open with her about it and perhaps reading some erotica? Maybe write a story about her? That's what my hubby did and it really opened up our sex lives!

Thank you for your input Freddyj, the story you read she actually helped me write and she did find it to be a turn on, the flirting and teasing is such a huge turn on for me and in turn that turns her on to have such an effect on me.

I am pretty new to this site and think it will become on of my favorites. I need to take some time and read your stories I believe they might be right up our alley!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by solelover
In the begining my wife thought that my wanting to see her with another guy or having a MFM threesome was my way of opening the door for a FMF threesome or me being allowed to be with another woman. Once I convinced her that this was not the case and that I in fact had no desire to be with another woman she opened up a little to the idea but only in fantasyland.

Her biggest concern now, aside from her moral and conservative upbringing, is that she doesn't think I can handle watching her with another man.

For starters, I would recommend (a) some roleplaying,(b) letting her talk about her past and letting her see how much imagining her having sex with someone else arouses you, (c) enjoying erotic literature on the topic together, (d) avoid other women in your fantasies such as couples swapping wives, swinging, etc as this may make her believe its an excuse for you to mess around too, (d) control your emotions, particularly anger and jealousy as this is a clear indication that you won't be able to "handle it".

Good Luck

Very good advice solelover, I do believe this is going to be my "go-to" website!!

WHOO-HOOooooo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not to flirt unless under his direction and even then it's not something that comes natural.