How far can you go on Lush?

last reply
28 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does any real friendship/love formed while you're in here?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by defirenze

simple answer. yes. i could even cite examples, but i'm lazy. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

simple answer. yes. i could even cite examples, but i'm lazy. smile

It's true that Sprite has many members on Lush in love with her. And many are just fans and admirers. She'd have to write all day to list those examples. She could start with me!

Yes you can form some excellent friendships here on Lush. There are many quality folks, talented writers, and just interesting people from all around the globe that you would not know otherwise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes i say yes! i have found lasting friendships too smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I am in love with one and love many more.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have a lush boyfriend & he's the only one I will cyber with ;) & now that u say that I am flattered that ms Sprite wrote me today lol I thought she was a fan of mine until I saw her profile lol. Fooken thailand! smile
Lurker
0 likes
i misunderstood the Q. i thought "how far" as in from reading to simply chatting with a member, or go all the way to hooking up in real life. but, from my browsing, i'm glad quite a lot of people actually found life partners here.
0 likes
A simple question with such a complexity of answers...
Yes, you can easily form real lasting relationships with others, but the quality is more dependent upon you.
Are you willing to be honest with friends? Are you willing to risk rejection? Are you willing to give as much as you hope to receive? If you can honestly answer yes, then the rewards are immense, but if you expect to receive all these aspects of a relationship without exposing yourself equally... then perhaps you are not ready to for a relationship here... or elsewhere.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Absolutely I have formed real friendships here. In actual fact, a very few of my Lush friends know me better than nearly anybody in Real Life Land.

As far as having an intimate relationship goes, I'd have to meet a person (which is an issue I struggle with) before I could allow myself to risk those feelings, and even then I wouldn't dare unless I knew without a doubt that they felt the same.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Yes I have formed real friendships here, people that I have come to care very much and even love. Like shylass said, some friends probably know me better then my real life ones, because I dont feel I need to hide who I am on here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would hurt if, for some reason, I could no longer communicate with some of the personalities I've met here. So, yes.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I met a lovely young lady and we enjoyed many conversations, mainly on instant messaging, acting out spanking scenes. We never met or needed to. The exchange was wonderful for as long as it lasted which was a very long time. We "met" twice a week and loved it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have made many friends on Lush that I really care about and love. But I have not fallen "in love" with anyone, but can understand how you could. There are some truly wonderful people on Lush!

I have been told that many "in real life" relationships have come from lush, I believe several actaully ending up in marriage. Although I do not know of any first hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
friendships- I think so, I chat with only a few people and if they are being honest which I think they are, are good fun people. and overtime can become friends per-say. maybe meeting them someday during travel. lovers--- maybe, would be a little more carefull that way, some people may not be who they act to be.but who knows peolpe do one line dating.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Absolutely. My best friend I found here on Lush. We talk all the time off Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I'm not sure about here in Lush, but I have chatted on several of the main/popular chat sites for over 15 years..I have met many 'friends' (per se) and dozens of really close Friends" many I have met in person and have become real life friends to this day..others keep in touch via chat and emails.. smles yes..even a couple of lovers and couples that shared intimate moments with..it's all good !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to chat on IRC chat a while back, I have since found this site, but as yet I not had one person who cared enough to become a friend or better yet, a cyber lover. I have a very active imagination and have had a lot of fun in the past. Maybe someone will see this and give me a shout.lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have many close friends on Lush, they all mean alot to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have made many friends both male and female that I have grown very fond of and look forward to chatting with them as often as possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one Lush very dear friend, who knows me better than I know myself, and a couple of other friends whom I valuehighly. SO the answer is, you can go as far as you want to, provided you are willing to allow yourself to be vulnerable, and take the associated risks.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've only been on Lush for less then a month and have met a lot of asshats. But honesty. Yes, I do think You can meet someone, and it be real. If you are both truly honest with who you are, what you want and are faithful to each other. It takes a lot of trust to have something online. Because it's so much easier to slip up online then it is in real. More so when you come to a place like Lush. But if that is who you really want, then it can work, just like in real life.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
Quote by defirenze

friendship, yes.... love... who knows... there is a certain amount of separation and pretense in the land of electrons... but the friendship is really the most important thing...
Lurker
0 likes
I have made a couple of really good friends on here.
Lurker
0 likes
You have home page, forum section, profile page, huge stories capacity, so many different profiles..how much further you wanna go?!?
Site administrator
0 likes
Friendship for me .. certainly and I never would have thought that could happen when I joined in a wholly virtual environment. There are people on here that I do feel an attachment too (connection I believe is the buzz word) and feel that I care for. More than that I doubt but then that maybe down to me (not saying I have offers for more by the way) .. sighs.
0 likes
Not been here long enough to really make any attachments, but I have at least one online friend that I met through another board so it's quite possible. Now love, I'm not so sure. I think I'd need to have an in-person relationship to actually fall in love with someone.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by She
You have home page, forum section, profile page, huge stories capacity, so many different profiles..how much further you wanna go?!?

You say that now... you may surprise yourself. I did.