last reply
12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey Lushies,
I've been with my girlfriend for almost 4 years now. We were both each other's firsts in all matters. The problem is, she cannot climax while having sex. According to her the only way she can climax is by grinding her hips against her hand while laying on her stomach. It is really frustrating to me because i feel like i am not doing my job right...

Any help?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that is so common sweetie

how about u use YOUR hand during it??

that & a good vibrator works fabulous..buy some toys & experiment

oh the things u can do when u screw smile (sorry dr seuss is rolling over in his grave)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Sounds like she needs clit stimulation to orgasm. Use your fingers during sex (reach around while in doggy position, or in missionary while you are more in a kneeling position than right on top of her). Using a small hand-held toy to buzz her clit works well, too... as Blaze already mentioned. It may take her a while to get to the point of a vaginal orgasm - some women are never able to do this, so don't worry too much.
Classified
0 likes
Exactly as the ladies afore have said.
Use the knowledge and change your technique.
Congratulations to you both for communicating so well together verbally, now try physically!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't be afraid to try getting her off first with your hand or tongue or both and then have intercourse for your satisfaction. Plenty of women can't get off by penetration alone. Having an orgasm with nothing more than penetration is more the exception than the rule.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just try new thing and see what works best for both of you and dont get discouraged if one thing doesnt work
0 likes
I would suggest our favorite technique, go from giving her oral to penetrating her. Just as she (or you) are starting to feel something go back to oral again...Continue this until she cums from you giving her oral...then blast away my young friend!

Good luck, trust me....I am sure it will work for you!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Don't feel bad, the only time my wife climaxes is by hand stimulation. My hand usually. I did recently buy a Lelo. We tried it out for the first time today. She got off very quickly with it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by corne
Don't feel bad, the only time my wife climaxes is by hand stimulation. My hand usually. I did recently buy a Lelo. We tried it out for the first time today. She got off very quickly with it

yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
same as my wife we can doit for hours and she cant cum while im holding back from myself cumming but as soon as i play with her with my fingers so ready to blow or get one of her toys out matter seconds she blow her load i guess we,re not good enough
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Oh honey, this is very common, so nothing to worry about. Like what has been said above, cumming from penetration only is not something every woman can do. Most girls will need stimulation to climax. Have fun with it and experiment until you find something that works for her. It will take time but you will have so much fun while trying. And I strongly recommend some toys!! Works wonders smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh we do that alot thats what make sex funwe will never stop experimenting we r always trying out new toys to make her cum
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks! We will go shopping soon ;D.