Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sissy friend in work loves being fed baby food

last reply
4 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What else should I do for an adult baby?

2 votes remaining
Put him in a nappy, with plastic and frilly pantie (0 votes) 0%
Breastfeed him (2 votes) 100%
wipe is nose with my used hanky. (0 votes) 0%
wash his face with my saliva (0 votes) 0%
baby bottle feed him with baby milk (0 votes) 0%
feed him chocolate melted in my mouth (0 votes) 0%
let him pick my nose (1 vote) 50%
dress him up in a pretty pink baby dress (0 votes) 0%
kiss and cuddle,and burp him (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have just named my sissy friend in work Holly Grace. He loves being made into an Adult Baby. He now insists me feeding baby food. Thinking of more ideas for him to try. He or now she is such a sweetie. A messy eater though
Picking my nose now.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
So...what's your question?

Edit: Just noticed the poll, my bad.

But your sissy friend seems to be evolving. Just 2 days ago you said he wanted your name. Now you've suddenly given him one. And he went from a cross dresser to a baby in just a matter of 36 hours. Sheesh, I can't keep up with you and this sissy friend of yours...or your fetishes. And how did you accommodate the sudden changes of clothing so quickly? And when did you have time to buy the baby food if you guys were at work?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Quote by HayleyHollyGrace
I have just named my sissy friend in work Holly Grace. He loves being made into an Adult Baby. He now insists me feeding baby food. Thinking of more ideas for him to try. He or now she is such a sweetie. A messy eater though

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
So...what's your question?

Edit: Just noticed the poll, my bad.

But your sissy friend seems to be evolving. Just 2 days ago you said he wanted your name. Now you've suddenly given him one. And he went from a cross dresser to a baby in just a matter of 36 hours. Sheesh, I can't keep up with you and this sissy friend of yours...or your fetishes. And how did you accommodate the sudden changes of clothing so quickly? And when did you have time to buy the baby food if you guys were at work?

I realise its getting more involved, but this has been evolving over the last months. I get the clothing off special sites online. He pays for them of course. Bought baby food and brought it in for him. Its his fetish, not mine.All these happenings have been happening a while, had not joined here then. Any way thank you for writing a reply. Most appreciated
Picking my nose now.