Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why Are So Many Girls Lesbian or Bisexual?

last reply
59 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So many Girls like Lesbian or Bisexual but most boys are doing straight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
based on what exactly....?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do you say that? Is it based on facts or what you see on Lush?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cuz girls are soft and warm and yummy and curvy and pretty and we smell good and we are soft...did i say soft already?
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guess is that too many guys have lost their "touch", so girls have to get what they can't get from the opposite sex somewhere.

P.S. And I totally agree with you ¿Why are there so many???
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Not every woman is bisexual. Some of us are completely straight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
cuz girls are soft and warm and yummy and curvy and pretty and we smell good and we are soft...did i say soft already?

Soooooo Soft!
Lurker
0 likes
It all comes down to whose boobs you'd want to lick chocolate off

...............need I say more

I swear I'm straight. .. ..
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by one_winged_angel

I swear I'm straight. .. ..

yeah, you've been swearing that for a while now... me thinks the lady doth swear too much smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yeah, you've been swearing that for a while now... me thinks the lady doth swear too much smile

I only swear when you turn the .. . to full power and start to. .. .

erm. .. anyway. .. see I . . OH!! *CENSORED*

(damned little vixen, always in the middle of a sentence, she just likes watching me squirm)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Deep_licker
So many Girls like Lesbian or Bisexual but most boys are doing straight

You talk about it as if it's a choice. I'd imagine it's because that's just the way they were born. Same as gay and bisexual dudes. Or maybe they're just greedy and like to keep their options open.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to try and be very polite when I say this, but have you ever tasted a pussy? I mean the silky smooth lips, the clit, the most amazing aroma, and the taste. What's not to love? So why would you want us to choose? We can have the best of both worlds men & women!!!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'm very definitely straight. The thought of getting wiggly with another lass really turns me off (sorry). Why not do a poll, with options for lesbian, straight, bisexual, unsure? The results could be very interesting.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
I'm very definitely straight. The thought of getting wiggly with another lass really turns me off (sorry). Why not do a poll, with options for lesbian, straight, bisexual, unsure? The results could be very interesting.

That's not what you said when we were in the kitchen baking gingas last night in our skivvies!!!

If I remember correctly, halfway through me licking batter off your toes, you asked me to move in
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes

That's not what you said when we were in the kitchen baking gingas last night in our skivvies!!!

If I remember correctly, halfway through me cleaning off the batter from your toes, you asked me to move in

I meant my house, not my pussy! I need help with the rent...

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I meant my house, not my pussy! I need help with the rent...

But I just wanted to maybe touch it, play with it, do bad things with it. ..

It always purrs so nicely:

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

But I just wanted to maybe touch it, play with it, do bad things with it. ..

It always purrs so nicely:

aww... that looks exactly like my Cleo heart

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

aww... that looks exactly like my Cleo heart

*Is not going to say a word about having been secretly living under Spite's bed for the past few days*

*Is definately not going to say a word about a camera full of sneaked pictures of her pussy*
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

*Is not going to say a word about having been secretly living under Spite's bed for the past few days*

*Is definately not going to say a word about a camera full of sneaked pictures of her pussy*

i was wondering who keeps tickling my feet when i'm siting on the edge of the mattress! you! heh - tonight, i'm coming in after you and forcing you to eat cookies! ha!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Why do you say that? Is it based on facts or what you see on Lush?

It's a facts
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Because it's what they prefer. I'm bisexual. I enjoy sex with men and women. I'm currently in a relationship with a woman.

What exactly is this question based on? And why aren't you asking how come so many people are straight?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by AdrianZane-7

I know it's a fact

Empirical evidence? Is it all the girls you are hitting on, by any chance?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

*does best to keep a straight face, loses it, falls off the bed in fits of giggles*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's our choice to be lesbian or bi. Just like its your choice to be straight. The question is are you Judging us because of that choice.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Not all the girls but i'm sure most of the girls are doing lesbian
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by AdrianZane-7

i am SO hitting on all the wrong girls then.. *sighs* Daisy and OWA keep inSISTING they are straight! (oh, and Mistress, i AM joking!)

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i was wondering who keeps tickling my feet when i'm siting on the edge of the mattress! you! heh - tonight, i'm coming in after you and forcing you to eat cookies! ha!

coming in eh? *waggling eyebrows*
COOKIES!! YAY!! er. .. I mean. .oh no, you can't make me!!!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by AdrianZane-7

Oh, you're sure? You're following them all home and watching? How many guys have you asked outright if they're gay or straight or bisexual?

Do a poll in Ask the Gals, but even then it will only be a tiny subsection of women.

Maybe the men you know just don't want to share their sexuality with you, but the women feel freer to express themselves. In my circle of female friends, most of them are straight.

Lurker
0 likes
I'm now officially sexually confused !!! and I like it