Simultaneous Orgasms

last reply
20 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How important is the achievement of simultaneous orgasms with your lover? How disappointed are you if they don't happen when you're hoping they will? Or do you just not even think about the issue?
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
It's not something that I think about much. It's nice if it happens, but why obsess over it? I am disappointed when I don't come.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie
why obsess over it?

That's kind of why I asked. I was wondering if the obsession of my partner was unusual.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Not at rare as "Rocking Horse Shit" but they don't happen very often and when they do it's great, I wouldn't get hung up about it.
Lurker
0 likes
This isn't something that has ever actually happened to me. I'm not the easiest to trigger off sad guys really struggle to get me off during sex - they tend to only manage it during the foreplay stages.

Woe is me!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it's something to worry about too hard. As long as both of you wind up satisfied, does the timing really matter?
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry for the double post, but it occurs to me I'm an idiot.

Of course the timing matters. It just doesn't have to be exactly the same all the time. Different can be great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CenterLine
does the timing really matter?

It mattered to her for years. She was really disappointed when it wasn't very close to simultaneous. As I got older it became harder to accomplish, well almost impossible really. I never really understood why it was so important, but now we're both just happy if we both get off at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally love and prefer to cum together with my partner whether during sex or masturbation but sometimes it just doesn't happen at the exact moment for whatever reason. It's not a huge deal as long as you are both satisfied in the end.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to simultaneously reach orgasm with my lover. However, most of the time, I please her first.
Lurker
0 likes
It's nice when it happens but it's not that important. It's actually kind of nice to focus your attention on your partner and give each other an orgasm separately.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it is nice when it happens, but I am pretty easy to get off. I promis he will too. Does not seem like a very important event in the world of sexual pleasure.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by 1ball

That's kind of why I asked. I was wondering if the obsession of my partner was unusual.

I don't know if the obsession is unusual or not. In my experience mutual orgasm is hard to achieve. Sometimes the fact that I'm coming will cause my lover to come, sometimes not. I doubt that many people can come on cue. If you are ahead of her you might be able to slow down some, or you might be able to train yourself to come when she does. If it's really important to her you should make the effort.

I like to come early and often, and I've never really had much problem coming if there's been enough foreplay and my lover is attentive to my needs, but I can come over and over again and still keep on fucking, but sometimes when a man comes that's pretty much it for the lovemaking. If a man comes too early too often and the girl doesn't get a chance to come it can harm the relationship.

I think mutual orgasm is one of those "if life were perfect," kind of things. Hardly anything is ever perfect though.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie
or you might be able to train yourself to come when she does. If it's really important to her you should make the effort.

That's what I did, but it often was less satisfying for me than getting her off first and being able to better focus on both.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
It is of zero importance to me. In fact I can have fully-satisfying sex without an orgasm. There is an illusion that we *should* all orgasm as part of sex, and that ideally it should be simultaneous with the partner otherwise the sexual act itself is a failure.

@1ball "She was really disappointed when it wasn't very close to simultaneous." That's a horrible pressure to be put under - you need to communicate how that is making you feel. Sex should be an expression of the love you feel for each other, not a sport.
Lurker
0 likes
It's not something that needs to happen for me. When it does it's a powerful moment for both. I derive in my lovers pleasure, it turns me on to get him going, to take him over the edge, knowing I can take him there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Certainly isn't something I miss if it doesn't happen. If it does happen then it's fantastic. It's not something either of us think about when we start down the road of playing. It would put unnecessary stress on the entire relationship and take the fun right out of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
@1ball "She was really disappointed when it wasn't very close to simultaneous." That's a horrible pressure to be put under - you need to communicate how that is making you feel. Sex should be an expression of the love you feel for each other, not a sport.

I finally did, but not until age caused "ole reliable" to become unreliable. She didn't think of sex as a sport, it was more that simultaneous orgasm was a romantic ideal and that we were failing if it didn't happen. Our sex life actually got better for both of us when I pretty much insisted on no penetration until she got off, but that was probably 20 years later than I should have done it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i worry about pleasing my lover, if our orgasms happen to happen at the same time, great, but it's rare, and it's not something i worry about.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
It is not something I worry about..if it happens then fantastic! But wouldn't be something I would obsess over as would make the build up a lot less fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simultaneous were always frequent for me because when my partner began to orgasm, hers would trigger mine, causing my ejaculation. Her moans and groans coupled with her body spasms and pelvic gyrations just did it for me.