Oral Sex in a Car!

last reply
45 replies
11.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I was reading through the forums & something reminded me of a Girl giving a Guy a Blow job while he was Driving down the Motorway Please take Heed.

As He was about to cum he shook with excitement, He veered into the center barrier. As they span out of control she Bit right through his cock! He bled to Death before anyone got to them and she choked to Death on swallowing his cock. This was back in the 80's and a very true incident.

Has anyone else heard of good Sex gone wrong?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There were 3 of us in the car, me and my husband up front and my friend in the back, I proceeded to open up his pants and slowly start giving him a blow job, all a long my friend wanting me to think she was asleep, was actually watching out of the corner of her eyes, I caught her....quite a night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

(1)The guy I was blowing came and ran a red light. Fortunately it was 2 am and no other cars around.
We were both naked and it would have been even more embarrassing had we been pulled over or crashed.

(2)I was going down on him in a convertible on a motorway - he slowed down and used the slow lane.

We were slowly overtaken by a bus load of adults who all had their noses glued to the windows, obviously the driver had let them know of our situation. I never took my head off it - but waved to them.

Lurker
0 likes
Just be careful when crossing speed bumps. Trust me. Don't ask.
Lurker
0 likes
Oral sex is fun in a car if it is parked in a secluded spot and there is time to enjoy it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love a blowjob while driving....the best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
New cars provide the perfect venue. The soft, supple leather bucket seat cradles the ass perfectly. The side of the console allows the lady's leg to rest comfortably against it and to brace her foot on the floor while her right leg can rest on the door sill.

Kneeling on the ground the male can kiss her legs slowly and tenderly as his hands explore and find those secluded special spots. As kisses move up her legs the thighs are naturally opened by the car and the bucket seat has her tipped for the perfect lodging of a head against her opening.

Hands can move under her clothing which by now is loosened and her hands can guide the head exactly as she wants it, where she wants it, how she wants it.

The best part is using the passenger seat venue the car does not even need to be real secluded adding more heat and adventure to the experience!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Good sex gone wrong? It happens all the time. Usually a wife catches her husband fucking the day lights out of some honey and she shoots them both.

I always remember Lorena Bobbitt cut her husbands cock off. And threw it on the side of the road after she found out he cheated on her. They actually found it and sewed it back on. Ewww. That had to hurt.

But as far as blow jobs while driving. Hmmm, been there done that. My ex could make a long road trip enjoyable.
Lurker
0 likes
Very sensual whilst driving..
Lurker
0 likes
lol so many liars. Personally I've never done it but it sounds like it could be fun.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I never had anyone give me one in a car but I have several times dressed for a long time friend and we would go out on the interstate driving in his car in the daytime I will lay across the seat taking his cock out and sucking him as we pass the truckers hear them blow their horn as I wait for him to blow his load..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Very sensual whilst driving..

My wife is a master at this. She gives me hand jobs and blow jobs while I'm driving.
I normally find a quiet place to stop so We can enjoy the finish together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had head several times while I was the driver. Worst case was recently, I missed out exit from the freeway & we had a extra 18 kilometers getting home. Since I seldom orgasm from a bj there not much danger of a accident.

Last few times there was another person in the rear seat whom our lady friend had been playing with. After a bit she snaked forward over the center console to suck my cock, while the other male fingered, tounged, & other sexual acts to her nether regions.

BtW Chaufering your playmates around to the strip clubs and swinger M & G in a brand new luxury, or upscale, car while they have assorted sex in the back seat can be a fun evening. Rotating the driver between venues keeps it interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never when moving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds like it's time to pull over
Lurker
0 likes
it is fun when moving.. but moving is dangerous.. sitting still in a car is fun.. even more fun if someone peaks in while you are getting a blowjob
Lurker
0 likes
We were backed up in a long, slow moving drive thru when I bet her she couldn't make me cum by the time we got to the window! She took the challenge. We were in my large diesel truck, the girl at the window had to look up at us, couldn't see that she was still down on me. I won the bet, which the wager she put up was her ass, again in the truck! But this thread is only about oral so there it is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have done it but not while driving. Been in the back seat or the car was parked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have given while he was driving on a couple occasions
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few times, was probably dangerous though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think me and Ls could work it out
Lurker
0 likes
I tried this once and I just couldn't cum because I was focusing too much on driving through the city.

I ended up driving up into the mountains and having sex on the hood of my car in the freezing rain.

Very uncomfortable experience for me, but a good story nonetheless.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Admittedly not the safest or smartest thing to do, but I've had a girl suck my dick while driving a few times. To my defence, we waited until a zone with lower speed limit and a long stretch of practically straight road with nothing much to concentrate on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bella34
I think me and Ls could work it out

Now let's get something straight!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by secretspice
There were 3 of us in the car, me and my husband up front and my friend in the back, I proceeded to open up his pants and slowly start giving him a blow job, all a long my friend wanting me to think she was asleep, was actually watching out of the corner of her eyes, I caught her....quite a night

Lovely. You lucky lady. I have given a few guys a blow job in the back seat whilst going somewhere and it is great fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
above said:'risky' but feeling horny ... first guy I sucked was us in car, parked in street. He unzip his fly ... out sprang his cock ... yummy circumcised cock ... I take hold of his cock .. wank a bit then I lent over and cock into my mouth. He not big, I could take all in my mouth ... he came down my throat yummmy horny memory, I still wank to. Any others same experience?
0 likes
Quote by kylie_kained
I was reading through the forums & something reminded me of a Girl giving a Guy a Blow job while he was Driving down the Motorway Please take Heed.

As He was about to cum he shook with excitement, He veered into the center barrier. As they span out of control she Bit right through his cock! He bled to Death before anyone got to them and she choked to Death on swallowing his cock. This was back in the 80's and a very true incident.

Has anyone else heard of good Sex gone wrong?

Aaaaand this is an urban legend. Something which is totally obvious when one thinks about the difficulty of bleeding to death from an extremity with no major vessels; the odds of her "choking to death" on a piece of flesh that would go flaccid and soft the second the blood left said piece of flesh; or the difficulty of actually biting clean through a penis, which has connective tissue throughout.

Check it out. The exact same scenario you describe is listed about midway through the article: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/once-bitten-twice-shy/

And yes, FTR, I have blown my partner multiple times whilst he was driving, to no unfortunate end.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've received a couple blow jobs in the car while driving. As good as they feel...I just couldn't fully relax as I needed to keep the car on the road. Despite that...I'd never turn on down.
I have actually had sex while driving. She lifted up her skirt, took off her panties...climbed on me and road for a good 15 minutes while driving. It was at night, so I don't think anyone saw. Thank goodness for SUVs large front seats.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
My story "A Quick Fuck in the Woods" is about that. I was giving my b/f a blowjob in Colorado while he was driving. He told me - eventually, after more than a few minutes of my head in his lap and his cock in my mouth - that if I didn't stop, he was going to pull over the fuck me. I didn't and he did.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Park and take it out" I told him as I pulled my hair back and checked my lipstick in the rear view mirror. "Your wife arranged a special treat for you"!

You know who you are.