last reply
9 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ApplesauceCandy
. Does this just sound like a mess Ishouldn't be in?

yes. run honey..run.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
This will go round and round in circles unless he changes but you can't be the one to change him, he has to do that himself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to Lush! I'm sorry to say that your situation sounds terribly unhealthy. It seems unlikely that you'll ever be able to stop withholding your trust, because it has been abused once. You could ride this relationship for whatever benefit you can get from it while looking for another, essentially treating your guy like a FWB until you find someone worthy of your emotional investment, but if you want to be able to date without risking getting caught, it would probably be better to make a break.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He's almost definitely cheating on you - and if he's not you've lost all trust in him and suspect him anyway. Either you accept the situation and move on with your relationship or leave... and properly leave - cut your ties with him.

You won't change him or what he does - if anything he'll get worse. He preys on weak women and you're obviously not the first.

You may also wish to review your taste in men, if you see a pattern of neglect or emotional abuse it might be worth your while investing in some therapy
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you all for your words. It helps to have others' input. Clearminds so to speak.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I prefer to just drive by horrible trainwrecks and gawk. 15 seconds after I pass, I never think about them again.

There must have been some clues you perhaps didn't pay attention to, at some point in the beginning of your relationship?

Everyone has baggage, the key is... Does this guy or that gal, know how to store their shit in the closet so it doesn't spill out into our lives and mess our houses up?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cheaters cheat..they never change....it is NOT about you..something in them..makes them unable to be faithful

my sister married a guy who had a HORRIBLE ex-wife...sweetie

turned out..he was horrible...& the same thing happened to her...that happened to the ex wife...thus the reason the EX was a mess

dont go cleaning up someone else's emotional garbage

move on..find a FAITHFUL guy...who will cherish you

not use you.. as a depository for all his crap

YOU are so worth more

i wish you all the happiness & love in the world....now go get it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it dont worth your time
i know it ll hurt to leave but you deserve more than it. u deserve a guy who love you and be faitfull to you
wish u luck