cock or tongue ?

last reply
66 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would you rather a guy had a large penis say 8 inch and a small tongue or a six inch penis and a large tongue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as u give me an earth shaking decibel breaking orgasm...who cares
Lurker
0 likes
well said blaze
Lurker
0 likes
i dont think,it doesnt depend on the mood,i think,sometimes,alone and sometimes both would do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll take the tongue, thank you!

Contrary to popular belief, big cocks aren't all that enjoyable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I strongly agree with blaze. It really does not matter. As long as all teh parties concerned are completely totally satisfied, it does not matter what it took. I think in most cases it is more the emotional connection rather than the physical that makes it all worthwhile. But I digress.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as he knows how to use both properly, I dont care about the size.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'll just take a medium cock and medium tongue if that's alright.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
how about long fingers? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cherrystone
I'll just take a medium cock and medium tongue if that's alright.

I guess I never really thought that the size of a tongue would matter all that much. I mean, if you're licking and sucking does a medium to large sized tongue feel differently than a small tongue. I can certainly understand why a 4 inch cock and a 9 in cock would be different.

edit... for tongue size, is it length or width that matters?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
how about long fingers? smile

Size queen

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I guess I never really thought that the size of a tongue would matter all that much. I mean, if you're licking and sucking does a medium to large sized tongue feel differently than a small tongue. I can certainly understand why a 4 inch cock and a 9 in cock would be different.

edit... for tongue size, is it length or width that matters?

A long flexible talented tongue can do many things a normal size tongue cant do.

Imagine the possibilities.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

A long flexible talented tongue can do many things a normal size tongue cant do.

Imagine the possibilities.

When you put it that way.....

Is there a such thing as tongue envy? lol

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
as long as u give me an earth shaking decibel breaking orgasm...who cares

Love it.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm with Blaze, though I have any different preferences in cocks, for different things, when choosing between cock and tongue, hmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Wife and I just discussed this one. She rather have the tongue. She cums with clitoral stimulation rather than penetration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me size doesnt mean a darn thing. If you can rock my world then who cares. Its not the size of the tools, its how well you know how to use them. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im not bothered on which is used first as long as it leads me to the big O for orgasim its all good smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
What's with the weird proportions? Why not a regular tongue and a regular penis?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
both one is jusy as freat as the other
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tongue...
if you please & you had better!!!

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I get to choose I am chosing big cock and tongue
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't think size matters. Big cocks are seriously overrated. Big or small, doesn't matter as long as it can make cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you know how to work your tongue then tongue, but theres nothing like a hard cock that can bring you extreme amounts of pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really do not care all I ask is for beautiful Orgasms. Yes that is plural. I used to see a man who was smaller than average, but he took me to Nirvana over and over again. I was the happiest girl in town.
Lurker
0 likes
It's all about the orgasm. Size don't matter if the guy knows how to use what he has and can give me at least one Orgasm if not more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KET1965
It's all about the orgasm. Size don't matter if the guy knows how to use what he has and can give me at least one Orgasm if not more.

I appreciate what you are saying, but wouldn't a "long tongue" be more effective and offer more possibilities for greater / "deeper" pleasure to the lady?

As far as I'm concerned, a longer tongue ... like the photo above ... would be heaven. Thinking of the possibilities....!!

Rick