Is my wife Naive?

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My wife just called me and told me that I have a nice truck. I said huh? She was getting gas and a guy told her nice truck and that he wished he could afford the payments for a truck like that. He then asked what she does for a job to afford such a nice truck.

I think the guys was trying to flirt with her, but she doesn't even think that. Am I off?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
of course he was flirting with her. I have a pretty truck too and i get that line all the time...usually tho it goes along the lines of "Did your husband buy you that truck?"
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I was waiting for my wife to say she said that but of course she didn't. Maybe she wanted to keep him guessing. I guess she was flirting right back!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women who drive trucks get flirted with, especially by working class guys. Driving a truck indicates a lot of good things. Less fussy, more down to earth, more honest, more reliable, more good bitch, less bad bitch, etc.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
usually tho it goes along the lines of "Did your husband buy you that truck?"

That's what passes for a sly way to find out if you're married. ;)
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
So do you think that by her not mentioning her husband that she was flirting back and seeing where it leads? Of course then she calls me and tells me about it, so I would then take it that she wants me to know she just got hit on!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Pat278
so I would then take it that she wants me to know she just got hit on!

Very little gets by you, does it?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1ball

That's what passes for a sly way to find out if you're married. ;)

aww not so sly tho in fact is it? ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I know I'm a little slow, but I'm asking everyone's opinion to see what I'm thinking is legit.
Lurker
0 likes
So would think she wants to see my reaction on her getting hit on and see if I encourage her? I must say I am very excited about this and have had numerous fantasies about watching her with another guy. Is this my opening to talking about it with her?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pat278
So would think she wants to see my reaction on her getting hit on and see if I encourage her? I must say I am very excited about this and have had numerous fantasies about watching her with another guy. Is this my opening to talking about it with her?

for me it would be a lot nicer if you talk it with her..if you like your wife being with another man, just open it up...but there are always consequence about this...if you both agree with that kind of set up, so you can have your fantasy became a reality...just a thought....
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
this is my truck...

guys comment on it all the time... they're just flirting too, right?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
only guys with a foot fetish! bbaahahahah!