Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Before You Submit? Options · View
Metilda
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:44:43 AM

On this site so far I've only published one chapter of what was, in concept, a longer story - but once I started writing it I decided it was better off as a short. . . Sat down at 11pm . . . finished in the AM at some point. I revise while I write - so when I'm done it's done. For submitting online without a beta (proofreader) I reread it once before I submit it purely for grammatical and spelling errors.

My story ideas are usually the concept of a relationship - or a certain scene that I want to do. Whether or not it fits into a larger story is wholly other - I write full length novels and shorts. I've found it hard to turn some of my scene concepts into a longer story even when readers request it. Some things just don't have a full story to tell.

adagio_sabadicus
Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:58:48 AM

I write because of the way it makes me feel, only recently sharing with orhers. Before I submit I read it over and do the best i can with punctuation. Sometimes with 'over' editing myself; the entire story make flip-flop. That is not my intention. I don't have the gift of perfectably written story, but I think i have a gift for the erotic truth and some times fiction.