Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexiest place for a lover to cum on your wife?

last reply
19 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
To all the guys with wife sharing fantasies...

Where do you most want to see your wife's lover cum?

Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to say either her face or her wedding ring. I have this weird fantasy of seeing her wedding ring covering in another guys cum, after a handjob or something.

I know it sounds cheesey.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by solelover
I'd have to say either her face or her wedding ring. I have this weird fantasy of seeing her wedding ring covering in another guys cum, after a handjob or something.

I know it sounds cheesey.

Not cheesey at all. Actually sounds very erotic. A wedding band is a symbol that she's taken. Having another guy's jizz on that is powerful, and erotic.
Lurker
0 likes
It's nothing different than most, but either her pussy or tits. I will then enjoy licking either spot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oozing out of the corners of her mouth....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it in my wifes pussy so i can lick it up as it leaks out so f...in hott
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only if she likes it. on her lips or breasts.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Her pussy or in her mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be hot to see a guy cum in her mouth as she is looking over at me with a look of satisfaction in her eyes. I also think Id love to see the look on his face as she pleasures him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having played both sides of the MFM/hotwife game my preference is the same no matter my role, to have the hottie take a load of cum in her pussy. In relation to the OP's question there's no feeling quite like silky seconds. The fact that Ms Bikeboy loves having a man cum while fucking her, hearing him groan in satisfaction, adds to the moment for us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a hotel room....? ;)
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch mi husband doing it with a nother woman........cum.....?...in her...lol....not in me ...
Lurker
0 likes
I hoping this is not a trick question. I did cum on my wife as she was fooling with her potted plants. Is the greenhouse sexy enough?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In our bed ..of course! I'd love to lick the warm cum into my mouth after he's cum all over my wife's tits!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like to see him cum right on her swollen clit so that it runs down her pussy lips and onto her asshole. I imagine a big load all over her pussy, pumping out of his cock after he's fucked her long and hard first and made her cum several times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like other guys to cum either in her pussy or on her tits. If they cum in her pussy I like to lick her before fucking her my self and if they cum on her tits I like to feel his cum on my chest when I hold her close and also enjoy sucking and licking it off her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tits or face
Lurker
0 likes
I love to watch men cum / shoot a load on my wife face, tits, pussy or ass. I don't have one special place for them to cum on her. Sometimes i like it when they cum inside of her & she has me eat it out of her. What it comes down to for me is, what am i in the mood for ? Also my wife has to be in the mood for her tits or pussy to cumed on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like when they cum in my wife's pussy. I love know in she's got another guys load in her