Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your favourite thing about yourself?

last reply
71 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What do you really like about yourself? Me, I like that I can see things from all perspectives and give a well-rounded opinion. So what's the thing you like most about yourself?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like the fact that i cant easily hide stuff from myself..
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
i always like my frankness and my complete involvement in doing things
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i have good taste in wives and Mistresses smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I have a sense of calm when the shit is hitting the fan. As much as I hate conflict, I am very good at quelling it while in its midst.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well Gurlyboy that's a tough one again, but I think my honesty (sometimes reaching crudeness) is what I like about myself. No matter what, staying honest I think helps a lot.
I'll give you an example: A girlfriend asks me how she looks in a dress, and if she looks terrible, I'll just tell her she looks terrible. Period.
Lurker
0 likes
Easy, I'm too good looking, my second favorite thing is being humble. smile
(sorry couldn't resist)
Site administrator
0 likes
My enormous penis of course !! damn what a silly question !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ability to handle my own business as well as a lot of other people's business.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Site administrator
0 likes
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .. I will help you handle your business anytime you want !! damn you are hot !!

Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm i have the ability to see the good in everyone.
Lurker
0 likes
People say it is my memory and my ability to love. But I like my voice.
Lurker
0 likes
my humor... my constant companion.
Lurker
0 likes
tolerance!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My self-effacing humility

Or my rugged good looks, wit and charm
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
my sense of humility
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Physically, my big green eyes and lips.... Emotionally, I would have to say my ability to see things logically
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Weaver of Words
0 likes
My wisdom and my ability to use it to help others
0 likes
i am observant and read between the lines, i am a good listener and physically....i love my big brown eyes. =)
Lurker
0 likes
my cock
Lurker
0 likes
The caring affection and attention of my friends.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That I am honest. I am who I am and don't care what others think.
That I am blunt and tell it like I see it. Don't beat around the bush. If I think them jeans make you look fat, I am going to say so, why give someone false hope.........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My character.
Lurker
0 likes
My loyalty to my friends.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My sense of justice and social consciousness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel that I have much more empathy than most men.
Lurker
0 likes
My morals and values