Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you ever accept an invatation.....

last reply
17 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you ever accept an invitation to dinner from a stranger while traveling? I often travel for my job. Many nights I will eat alone. I have often wondered about asking a lady to join me but don't. So I am asking here. If you were traveling and a stranger asked you out to dinner, say at the breakfast buffet, would you accept?

Thanks
Holden
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes. i would smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
yes. i would smile

then i would invite you littlemissbitch....LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would, we all got to eat and it would be more enjoyable with company.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would. It would be nice to get to know a new person or enjoy something new with another person.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I would. I always say you can never have too many friends.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh please eating alone is sooo underrated, I really don't see what the big deal is, I do it alot and you will never hear me complain about it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you have misunderstood my post. I am not complaining about eating alone. I am asking a question. Thought that was pretty clear.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by menarealwaysignorged
Oh please eating alone is sooo underrated, I really don't see what the big deal is, I do it alot and you will never hear me complain about it

I don't see anyone complaining, he was merely asking what others thought on Lush. Your screen name however sounds a bit like complaining. Just on observation of course smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a commercial driver (solo) and eating "alone" is a problem. I ALWAYS have a book with me to read while dining...and have on more than one occasion had my favorite waitress sit down for a few minutes (That's only at one restaurant) if she is not too rushed. I've never had the nerve to ask a total stranger to join me, but that's just me.

Rick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be kinda scared because I never talk to strangers? But I love meeting new people so if the person offering the invitation seemed decent then I would probably accept smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as it was in a public place & i had my own way home...of course
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by HoldenMcCrank
Would you ever accept an invitation to dinner from a stranger while traveling? If you were traveling and a stranger asked you out to dinner, say at the breakfast buffet, would you accept?

I love travelling alone. And to answer your question: Yes, I would accept. Some situations can share in amazing moments ..... if you are open to them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes why not . did that a few times during my travels
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I think I would. If a stranger just walked up to me and asked me have dinner, I wouldnt but if we chatted over a drink at a hotel bar and he/she asked me to dinner, than why not. As long as it was in a public place and I had my own transportion.

BTW, I dont mind dining alone if I travel. Its a great way to unwind and relax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you to all that replied.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I travel a good bit and I too have had far too many meals alone.

If you are interesting and maybe we chatted for a few minutes, I would like to have diner with someone of interest.

That does not mean to Fuck Later! But it does not mean I would not share my room with him or her either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the hotels that I frequent dosnt have a bar . However, they have a nice breakfast buffet. There are quite a few business professionals that stay there. Your responses have convinced me to " go forth and be bold" as a friend would say. Thank you.