Masturbating in the bus

last reply
1 reply
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I usually masturbate in the bus i use to travel by sitting beside a beautiful girl (a passenger too) of course without her knowledge and i was caught one day. She was sitting by the window side alone and i sat beside her and my eyes was focus on her bare thighs as she was wearing a short mini skirt, i was aroused and had my hard cock taken out, i usually carry the day's newspaper with me and i covered my cock with it and began to stroke it watching her beautiful bare thighs, as i was stroking it harder and harder my right hand brushed her body just as i ejaculated and she suddenly turned around (she was all the time looking outside as i masturbated) and looked what i was doing, her face turned red and had a pitiful look at me, luckily she didn't scream and turned back her face. I quickly cleaned my tool and got down at the next stop, i know she had her eyes fix on me as i was getting down and i had a feeling she got aroused too, and i kept thinking of her ever since hopping i would see her again.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I went to school in Scotland, travel on the school bus was the highight of the day.. On an average day, you'd find three or four girls with their skirts or gymslips pulled up, hands between their legs and playing with themselves through, holefully, their thick cotton schoolgirl knickers.