Login

is fat around the penis a turn off?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
im a pretty big guy, 6'8 and about 340lb, and a have some fat around my pubic area that makes my penis seem smaller than it is and i was wondering if that was a turn off for a woman.
Orgasm Aficionado
1 like
Wondering whether part of your body is a turn-off "for women" is not healthy. The fact that you're asking the question indicates that you're not comfortable with yourself. Do something about that; either find a way to accept yourself for who you are or change to who you want to be. Once you're happy about yourself, you'll stop worrying what women think. Most women will accept you for who you are if you're happy with yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
Wondering whether part of your body is a turn-off "for women" is not healthy. The fact that you're asking the question indicates that you're not comfortable with yourself. Do something about that; either find a way to accept yourself for who you are or change to who you want to be. Once you're happy about yourself, you'll stop worrying what women think. Most women will accept you for who you are if you're happy with yourself.

oh well said smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton

Agree. Self-Confidence is a big turn on!!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by jb310415
im a pretty big guy, 6'8 and about 340lb, and a have some fat around my pubic area that makes my penis seem smaller than it is and i was wondering if that was a turn off for a woman.

Changing how you think about yourself and/or your appearance or how your body is made is often a lot more difficult than many people think, and in my experience, especially those who say it most.

Yes, confidence is a huge turn-on, but for me, so is vulnerability to a large degree. If I was in a relationship with you, the fact that parts of your outer shell (body) might not be the way you wish they were, or like the pictures I see posted on here, does not matter. If you turn me on in my head, then the intimacy you gave me with your body would too.

I'm afeared of what people think if me when they look at me fully clothed, let alone naked. And yet, for somebody to want to share every part of themself with me is the biggest turn-on ever. Whatever you have, I would love all of it because it is yours.

Some would call me idealistic, desperate, and a liar. But whatever flesh encases you would be just as dear to me as your character and inner self. It's all part and parcel of who you are.

Sometimes bodies have pockets of fat where most other people don't, or are skinny in the legs and not the tummy. Sometimes a person is medically obese or under weight. But it is what you are doing in the here and now that counts. Bodies tell our history, not always our future. And if your present leaves you self-concious, please know that for for some women, we don't mind about what shape you are, or where. We mind about your attitude and character and the desire to share all of yourself with us.

Please try to be proud of what you have, and if you cannot, please learn to trust that somebody who wants to be with you wants all of you, vulnerabilities and all. But remember that vulnerabilities and low self-esteem are things that we have to deal with pro-actively. I struggle with very much, but I am learning. And I have every confidence that you can too.

Sorry for waffling on!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************