Thank you, readers

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's time we acknowledged the readers of this site. They spend time to read what we've crafted - even if we didn't write it for a specific audience, they read and appreciate it, for that I say thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
I would also like to say thank you! I'm not one of those people who does profile posts when someone leaves a comment and I don't always reply to PM's but I appreciate all the feedback I get. I know you guys have no reason to read my stories but you do and that's the reason I write!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why bother - they come here to read anyway - it's not like we force them, is it!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I would like to thank all the readers that read and supporter my work since October of 2010. I appreciate the feedback and love you all have showed me! I write because of you and thank you for being a fan. God bless!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
why bother - they come here to read anyway - it's not like we force them, is it!

But it's nice to show our gratitude. The readers are as important a part of this site as the writers are and without them, it would only be living half it's raison d'etre.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

I don't know, common courtesy maybe? I don't (and couldn't possibly) thank every reader - many aren't registered, Many of those who are, don't leave comments but of the people who read my work and leave nice comments (or constructive criticism) I generally PM them to show my appreciation. This Forum topic, although it probably won't be widely read, gives us a chance to thank those we can't reach by PM.

So I too would like to thank all those anonymous readers who give us great 'view' numbers as well as the readers who take time to let us know what they think, many of whom further show their appreciation for our work by voting on our efforts.
Story Verifier
0 likes
my apologies for the double post - mouse problem.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I prefer biting arses, but nothing wrong with a bit of kissing, eh?
Lurker
0 likes
I agree....I do appreciate that people take the time to read what we write and make comment...Thanks!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as an avid reader I want to thank you writers for sharing your talent with us, and for acknowledging our importance on this site.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i would like to thank the writers if not for u we wouldnt have any good stories to read
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheGulfCoaster

Get a cat, dude....

xx Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Since joining two years ago on Oct 22, 2010 and submitting my first story, Jerrell and Skye I've grown/matured as a writer.
It's all because you the readers, who lent their comments, feedback, and even their criticism to aid me. I thank you all dearly by supplying your erotica fix.

nv-wa-do-hi-ya-dv(Peace) and yu-hi(Love)
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by thegulfcoaster

Quote by stephanie

Get a cat, dude....

xx Steph

LOL, funny, Steph.

I had a cat once - she caused even more problems by helping me type on the keyboard. If key's were clicking she was there, either helping me type or laying on it (to get me to stop?). I just need to replace my mouse that seems to double click all on it's own.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheGulfCoaster

LOL, funny, Steph.

I had a cat once - she caused even more problems by helping me type on the keyboard. If key's were clicking she was there, either helping me type or laying on it (to get me to stop?). I just need to replace my mouse that seems to double click all on it's own.

MWAH!

xx Steph

(Incredibly... Not EVERYONE thinks I'm funny... I know... I know...)