iOS 6 problems on lush.....

last reply
42 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have noticed since I have installed iOS 6 on my phone and iPad I'm having on line message problems. I get messages but respond to them but the keep reappearing again every time I go to a new page. It's the same on line messages over and over. I log out and clear my cookies and the they are finally gone. I then get new on line messages and the same problem again. Anyone having this same problem on iOS 6 ? I'm not not having this problem on my PC just on iOS 6.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
yeah, I have had a similar complaint from a friend of mine. Looks like the new OS has issues with the script. Way to go Apple...We wont mention the fact they have changed the plug and want you to exchange your soul for an adapter...pphh...long live android..
Lurker
0 likes
i have this exact problem so frigging annoying how did you fix it???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hugsandhearts
i have this exact problem so frigging annoying how did you fix it???

Gave is working on it. Should be fixed soon smile
Lurker
0 likes
yes i have that problem i just thought it was my phone lol glad to hear its not just me
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Yes I have the same problem......
Code Monkey
0 likes
I have just uploaded a patch that should solve the issues with iOS 6 and Lush.

Not owning any Apple products (its bugs like this Apple that keep me away) I cant tell you if it works, but I'm sure someone here can smile
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
I am sorry that it is still not working sad
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Well I can receive them now, so thank you for thatsmile but some of the boxes are still reappearing even after I've replied to them.

Oh and one more thing, I am still unable to go into a chat room, the room stays frozen or something lol
0 likes
Everytime i go to reply to an online message the silly thing adds words when im typing :/ for example, it will randomly stick the word 'replying' in the middle of my message, so i hav to go back and delete it :/ grts rather annoying when yr tryin to type quickly. It also puts in words ive used from previous messages.. This happens both on my phone and ipad
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by candyflossbaby
Everytime i go to reply to an online message the silly thing adds words when im typing :/ for example, it will randomly stick the word 'replying' in the middle of my message, so i hav to go back and delete it :/ grts rather annoying when yr tryin to type quickly. It also puts in words ive used from previous messages.. This happens both on my phone and ipad

I think that's more of an apple thing, not really a bug. It's part of that quick reply setting.. It happens to me at times when I'm using my phone.
Lurker
0 likes
definitely iOS6 everything was ok till installed yesterday!!! jeeeeeeez technology lol
Code Monkey
0 likes
just applied another patch, and then?
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Still not working for me
Lurker
0 likes
Still not working for me, same issue I'm having ughhh lol...
Lurker
0 likes
My pop up on line box is fine now yay !!!!!! Haven't tried the chat room but I don't use it so not worried about it. Thank you Gav for the fix ur the best smile
Matriarch
0 likes
Is everything working as it should now with iOS 6?

I've heard it's caused all sorts of problems for people on many many sites, and the map feature is a bit of a disaster. I think I'll stick with my current OS, despite the incessant nagging the iPhone gives me (how do I turn that off?).
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Not quite, the chat room and private chat issues are still being worked on. When I'm using my phone i can't enter a chat room, the room stays frozen or it boots me out.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm having the same problem on my iPad with being booted out of chat rooms! Hope it gets figured out soon. Way to go Apple...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i can't type in a room, i can in private and in black boxes but it won't work for me in a room sad
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know if something happend tonight update wise, but I need to refresh my screen to be able to get the boxes and need to refresh to make the close all line dissapear.

I know...Apple... Sometimes it is just better to bite in it (ke)
Mazztastic
0 likes
I'm finding an issue with the forums now - I can't access them at all from my iphone... I'll screen grab and edit...
Matriarch
0 likes
Gav is now "with iPad", and tells me the site is truly broken thanks to Apple's update. Way to go Apple!

I've asked him to send them an invoice for the 3 whole days it will take to fix it for Apple users.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Gav is now "with iPad", and tells me the site is truly broken thanks to Apple's update. Way to go Apple!

I've asked him to send them an invoice for the 3 whole days it will take to fix it for Apple users.

Ah but he'll be making so many of us MacLushies so very very happy!!

As was suggested to me, clearing my cookies, cache and browsing history fixed my apple issues!!

Sent from my iPhone
Lurker
0 likes
Best way to fix the problems you have with your Apple products

1) Go out in your backyard
2) Throw all your Apple products in a steel bucket or something similar
3) Pour a good load of highly flammable fluid and material in the bucket (cheap liquor and sawdust works great)
4) Light the whole thing on fire with a lit cigarette
5) Dance naked around the fire while you pray to the Technology Gods for mercy
6) Go inside(or outside, your choice) and perform varius sexual acts, either alone or with someone, in honour of the Technology Gods(they love a good show)
7) Next day go out and buy something that isn't produced by Apple

Must be performed during a full moon. Time of year does not matter nor does the weather.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Still being worked on, hope to have it fixed by next week. I'll keep you posted. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jerseylynn
i can't type in a room, i can in private and in black boxes but it won't work for me in a room sad

Ohhhh this means I can be a naughty girl in chat rooms when you are on your Ipad, I won't get in trouble
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How is this coming along for fixing it?