Login

Does sexy lingerie turn you on as much as the guys you wear it for

last reply
11 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies does lingerie make you hot just like the guys you wear it for?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
depends - the furry stuff makes me hot, so i only wear it during the winter months. it's way too much during the summer.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite
depends - the furry stuff makes me hot, so i only wear it during the winter months. it's way too much during the summer.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
absolutely! i love the feel, it enhances the experience.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by asleep

(gonna get my face slapped here...I just know it!) "Fur on fur?"

some of us are fur-less...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Its a known fact that if you feel you look good, you tend to have a bit more confidence.

Fuck yes! I bought it to be torn off or moved to the side, so let me watch you enjoy me wearing it, that is a huge turnon!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SouthernSpice502
Its a known fact that if you feel you look good, you tend to have a bit more confidence.

Fuck yes! I bought it to be torn off or moved to the side, so let me watch you enjoy me wearing it, that is a huge turnon!

luckily I'm more than respectable enough to take into consideration that some of those undergarments might run more than 100 dollars that and I consider myself a take it slow kind of guy
Lurker
0 likes
No, it's the reaction it creates in the other person that makes me hot. I feel sexy, naughty or even risqué for wearing it but not turned on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I think getting all sexy for my guy makes me feel sexier and his reaction to it makes it that much hotter.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Classified
0 likes
Quote by anonymouslylush
Yes, I think getting all sexy for my guy makes me feel sexier and his reaction to it makes it that much hotter.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney