Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What draws you to a sexy chat with a guy?

last reply
15 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Depends on how long I've known him or how comfortable I feel talking to him about it. And the conversation may not be so much a "sexy chat" as it is an in-depth and detailed conversation about sex. But nothing can ever draw me to a sexy chat with a guy. If I know that's his intention, I usually head the other way.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Depends on how long I've known him or how comfortable I feel talking to him about it. And the conversation may not be so much a "sexy chat" as it is an in-depth and detailed conversation about sex. But nothing can ever draw me to a sexy chat with a guy. If I know that's his intention, I usually head the other way.

Well said! I agree.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Artistic Tart
0 likes

I totally agree.

Unless he's got multiple close-up shots of his cock in his profile...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

I totally agree.

or a great name like 'Boredandhorny'.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

I totally agree.

Lol. Really? This is actually a huge turn off for me. In fact, while in a chat room, a guy asked me to look at his profile pics. He didn't tell me why. He wouldn't drop the subject, so I finally caved in and looked. And behold, it was a gallery full of cock-shots. After immediately clicking out of his profile, I didn't say anything. So 5 minutes later, he asked me if I looked and how I felt. And I asked him how I was supposed to feel. His exact answer was "Appreciative". And I asked him what I was supposed to appreciate? It was a dick. I've seen plenty in my lifetime and I'm sure I'll see plenty more (my exact words). And of course, his response was a whole lot of butthurt. Moral of the story: If a guy pesters you to look at his dick pics and you don't appreciate them, then obviously you're a man-hating lesbian who's so hard up for a good fuck that she takes it out on random strangers...especially those that beg you to look at pictures of their dick.

Artistic Tart
0 likes

Lol. Really?

No, of course not really.

Looks like I could've used this, in retrospect:

Guys' fascination with their own dicks in general is a mystery to me. A funny one! LOL. But still a mystery.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

No, of course not really. Looks like I could've used this:

Guys' fascination with their own dicks in general is still a mystery to me. A funny one! LOL. But still a mystery.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Guys' fascination with their own dicks in general is a mystery to me. A funny one! LOL. But still a mystery.

LOL. I'm not dense. I knew it was sarcasm...I just needed an excuse to tell that story, as it seemed my only opportunity to do so.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

this is my main qualifier! i mean cuz we all know that having a humungo cock makes you good at EVERYTHING...especially pretend sex on the internet ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of good replies above me. But so many things can draw a woman into sexual interest for a man or girl.

I have been chatting with a man much too young for me, but I have no age bias. We have talked about fly fishing, school and career opportunities and where he will want to applies his skills. So there has been no sex real or fantasy.

But he is so warm and pleasant and handsome too, if he were to whisper some sweet nothings in my ear, I know I would melt in his arms and he could have me any way he wants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

[img][/img]

Looove that blinking sign!!!!! Am stealing it!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lol. Really? This is actually a huge turn off for me. In fact, while in a chat room, a guy asked me to look at his profile pics. He didn't tell me why. He wouldn't drop the subject, so I finally caved in and looked. And behold, it was a gallery full of cock-shots. After immediately clicking out of his profile, I didn't say anything. So 5 minutes later, he asked me if I looked and how I felt. And I asked him how I was supposed to feel. His exact answer was "Appreciative". And I asked him what I was supposed to appreciate? It was a dick. I've seen plenty in my lifetime and I'm sure I'll see plenty more (my exact words). And of course, his response was a whole lot of butthurt. Moral of the story: If a guy pesters you to look at his dick pics and you don't appreciate them, then obviously you're a man-hating lesbian who's so hard up for a good fuck that she takes it out on random strangers...especially those that beg you to look at pictures of their dick.

How's this?

[img][/img]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

[img][/img]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I will agree with slipperywhenwet for the most part except that I have definitely engaged in some very tintilating cybering with the RIGHT MEN - that's key for me. Sometimes a sexy chat is just a sexy chat, an uninhibited and candid chat about sex without the need for a cigarette at the end of it. Those are wonderful and welcomed in my Lush world. You can learn so much about other people as well as yourself.

And like slipperywhenwet says, if I sense that a naughty chat is all a guy is after, especially if they haven't taken any time to find out a bit out me or share more about themselves, then f**k off!

Now to answer your actual question, what draws me to a sexy chat? A man who understands and shows respect, patience and above all else, has GENUINE interest in knowing more about me will usually (but not always) open the door to a more naughty chat if and when the timing is right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

I will agree with slipperywhenwet for the most part except that I have definitely engaged in some very tintilating cybering with the RIGHT MEN - that's key for me. Sometimes a sexy chat is just a sexy chat, an uninhibited and candid chat about sex without the need for a cigarette at the end of it. Those are wonderful and welcomed in my Lush world. You can learn so much about other people as well as yourself.

And like slipperywhenwet says, if I sense that a naughty chat is all a guy is after, especially if they haven't taken any time to find out a bit out me or share more about themselves, then f**k off!

Now to answer your actual question, what draws me to a sexy chat? A man who understands and shows respect, patience and above all else, has GENUINE interest in knowing more about me will usually (but not always) open the door to a more naughty chat if and when the timing is right.

Well said. I think chatting can be very personal. I don't chat with very many because I want to get to know the woman a bit first so I know the things that turn her on. If those things aren't my cup of tea then it's not fun for me either. I think you have to have similar fantasies and interests
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
Ok...if you say....."are you wet and ready for me?""im horny are you?""and wanna have/sex chat?" In the first message you ever send me...its no fun for you! If you introduce yourself and ask questions and drum up some conversation...then you'll most likely get "fun" chat time. Atleast make an effort to show you can have a civil conversation and you're golden. But sometimes some people just have the charm and get lucky..haha