Does your partner know you Lush?

last reply
58 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I only recently joined and so far Lush has been my little secret...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No she does not know it's my secret and as I don't intend to cheat its harmless fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. She's a vanilla.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
I have the same view as you guys. I reckon she would freak out.

Last year for my 'joke' x-mas present she got me a book called 'what women want men to know about women'. All about psychology of woman etc...not bad if I have to be honest.

In return, so she can better understand how guys think, I am going to get her Dancing_Doll's book and upload it to her kindle.

If I then note she actually reads it, then maybe maybe introducing her to Lush would be an option...and it would unlock her inhibitions...or maybe I'm just an optimist
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She knows I read erotica sites, does not ask which ones. She doesn't have a big problem with that.
Lurker
0 likes
no never , that why im here
Lurker
0 likes
No she doesnt know i lush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No..... I am thinking about telling her to sign up and not tell me her my name and have her not tell me her name and see what happens... But. Bet she could figure it out
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes She also Reads when on my account as shes pretty p.c illiterate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, We dont keep many secrets. I doubt she knows how much I flirt but I would never do anything to hurt our relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
We Lush together. It's probably our 2nd favorite couples activity. Can you guess our first?

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, he does! We Lush together at any time of day, anywhere we go. smile
Lurker
0 likes
My pet knows I am here on Lush. I write My stories and talk here on the Forums. she is fine with it and in fact asks Me about it from time to time.

We have no secrets between us and plan to keep it that way.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
My lover is proud that I have written so much on Lush. She has downloaded all my stories to read at leisure.
Lurker
0 likes
nooo!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no not yet not untill I meet somebody who will chat with me describe sexual feelings and desires then if suitable will share is there any one out there who thinks as I do love to swop ideas and sexual thoughts
Lurker
0 likes
No she would leave me if she found out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes she does. After all we're well grown and mature people. Nothing to hide.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well. He used to, when he was still my bf.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not yet .....
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I met my soul mate on Lush, so of course she knows. So does my wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No absolutely not my wife would certainly disapprove , this is my secret place
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. . .she does and my Queen and I Lush together. She loves the stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i got her started here to she loves it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got to echo what AJ said. My wife does not know I am here.She knows I am on the net but has no idea what good stories I get to read. had mentioned it one time about her reading such stories, and usual she just made a face and said no thanks. lol Although she has reaped the benefit of me being here without even knowing it.
Lurker
0 likes
No my wife does not know don't think she would like it but shed say whatever
Lurker
0 likes
No she doesn't, I don't think she needs to see that far into the depths of my brain...that can be my secret!
Lurker
0 likes
yes she does...i met her on here