Login

Adding friends

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why is it that both guys and girls add people without even talking to them or even trying to get to know them first?
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I don't. I have probably only sent out less than a dozen requests, and have deleted without accepting well over 1500 requests. It is extremely rare for me to accept a request from someone I have just met in a chat room or played with only once or twice in the forums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only have one friend on lush as I don't see the point of mass adding people you have never talked to but I gess women get a lot more random add then guys do
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by blackpoolguy
Why is it that both guys and girls add people without even talking to them or even trying to get to know them first?

You may find some more answers here: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst22010_Adding-and-Accepting-Friends.aspx

I'm pickier and more suspicious these days. If they don't include a message, and I don't know them, I am very unlikely to accept now.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************