Men and Periods.

last reply
14 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am just wondering why men are scared of their woman when they are on their period. Can any male inform me on this? My man and I just had this issue last week. Is it because you do not like seeing blood on your dick or is it something else. Someone please enlighten me. PLEASE & THANK YOU. biggrin

Pink
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never had a problem with it, but there are all kinds of phobias and conditioning that could apply. Some people faint or get nausea at the sight of blood. Others have conditions like germophobia or some form of OCD.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a problem for me as I'm always horny and if he don't like the blood then use a condom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We men have been made aware of the mood swings, cramps, and other complications caused by a woman's affinity to the moon. I would be really uncomfortable to hurt a woman in her most vulnerable (in my opinion) period.

But if she's game and willing, and I am comfortable with the idea, do not see any problems.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't tell you.... I could care less my wife does not always like it when it is really strong but she has really strong orgasim when we do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That depends on the women. I have had a serious relationship with women whose periods were extraordinarily difficult and painful, where sex was out of the question. One underwent a hysterectomy in order to end it Others it has been no big deal, and were very receptive when menstruating. Really, it's all about her. If she wants to, it's good. But her body and physical space is going through things we men thankfully avoid. We need to let our partners be our guide.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she is good with it, i'm in.
Lurker
0 likes
There was only one woman I would have sex with when she was having her period. I think it was because I cared so much so it didn't matter to me. Love to find another woman like that but that may have been it for me...just strange in our minds I guess....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My first wife always had strong orgasims while on the rag. I've screwed Asian hookers with the same results.
No problem for me. Pussy is pussy, never get enough.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have a problem with it either. If the mood is right for us, it doesn't matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
same here i love it when she is on her periods its just so much fun when its that time of the month
Primus Omnium
0 likes
The subject never comes up. We just do our thing when we feel like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife gets extremely horny on her period! We do it just like any other time. Even got my red wings, but never again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't undestand why men have a problem with it, one girlfriend used to let me pull the tampon out before sex and put a new one in after. Now that was fun.