2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ok ladies, to help us guys help pleasure you, what mistakes do we make

A) When we go down on you.
B) During foreplay.
C) When we are having sex. (other then the minute-men, they dont count on this one lol)

All guys should know by now, that all girls are different, but it would be nice to get a few new ideals from a multitude of girls. I am into pleasing females and want to learn all I can, to further the pleasure of you beautiful women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you said it best yourself... All girls are different. What works for one of us, may or may not work. Pay attention, listen to her moans. If you cum before her, make sure you take care of her and don't leave her there to finish alone. And don't be timid. Take her, don't hesitate.. if you want her, make sure she knows it...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
#2 Pay attention to foreplay. Especially if you've been in a relationship for awhile.

Some guys have a tendency to skip right over it and get down and dirty. Put a little passion into it.
Some of us girls need the buildup more than anything, especially after a long day at work or dealing with kids all day.
We're just not in the mood, but the right amount of foreplay will put us in the mood.