How much is too much Lush?

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a huge Lush fan, I enjoying the reading as well as meeting and flirting with amazing people. Just intrigued how often people find themselves drawn here...one a week, once a day, one an hour!! And if so, what's the allure, people of stories....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am usually on everyday, sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes for a few hours, LOL. It is mostly the people that brings me here. I have had the good fortune to make many wonderful friends and I thank them all for putting up with me, LOL!!

But I also enjoy the many great stories too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here a few times a week, more if real life dating is slow...started for the stories, come back for the people - both totally hot
Lurker
0 likes
Well that is the real question isn't it.......some times it gets overwhelming..... other times its a let down...in the end it depends on the individual I guess and what they are looking for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It seems to go in spurts (not sure if I intended that pun or not). I'll go days without stopping by, and then days where I seem to spend lots of time here. I guess it depends on my mood whether or not I log on, and then what I find, determines how long I stay.
Lurker
0 likes
when that all you think about..i'm on here mostly everyday for a few hours talking with friends or reading the great stories they have here and or posting on the forums theres so much that one can do on here..hours go by before you know it..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As the witch above me says "hours go by before you know it"; same here, mostly chatting with friends and visiting chat rooms. Fun stuff.
I do visit Lush most days.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
Originally it was because of the stories. But then I met some people... and then I went on mainly for them! haha. But now I'm in contact with them off of Lush so I don't feel the need to go on here as much.
Lurker
0 likes
Im on here at least once everyday, it start by reading the stories, but now i enjoy meeting new people and going through the Forums
Weaver of Words
0 likes
It depends on why you are here, I think. I first came to Lush because I was very depressed and becoming withdrawn from the world. I replaced 15-17 hours a day of mindless games of solitaire with time on Lush. At least here, I started interacting with people on a real time basis and playing forum games made it necessary for me to think. As I slowly came out of the depression, I found myself making friends with people here and used this place as my social site. Just recently, I have finally started going out much more IRL. As I do, I think my time here will become less frequent. So, at least in my case, my time on Lush is self adjusting. I hope it is the same with others.