Fantasy-Powers(Just for fun)

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If your a superhero/superheroin,What super powers would you like to have?Describe your power,what does it do,what does it require to activate it?:P
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
id just use my rp character, she can control the 4 elements and is a vampire thats immune to garlic, silver and sunlight smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ariana117
id just use my rp character, she can control the 4 elements and is a vampire thats immune to garlic, silver and sunlight smile

Haha epic one:P invinsible vampire
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I would be Queen Lurv having the power to make people fall in love forever, I would activate my power by putting on my rose tinted glasses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to be able to fly just by jumping and taking off in the air.
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Soooooo, so many. lol There's so many super-power ideas out there, along with one interesting thing I read about in a story called "Mr. Irresistable" that the author called "The Power of the Pimp". Gave the guy the physique of a god, a penis the size of... well, huge, and also this weird innate thing that made women horny for him. Bu only women who A) were not blood relatives and B) were not virgins. Very interesting story.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Being able to read others minds to see what they really think of me ... now this might mean that my life is totally ruined (knowing the truth) !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Flying, would be the best super power ever.