Login

Transexuals?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is for the Bi ladies. Have you ever fantasized about being with a very feminine transexual? I know it has been a very hot fantasy for me and wondered if any other women felt the same way. I am not sure if I would actually do it if I had the opportunity, probably would but not positive.

And a question for the true lesbians. Could you ever see yourself in a relationship with a transexual woman that fully completed the transformation process? Or would she still be a male in your eyes? Just curious.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
This is for the Bi ladies. Have you ever fantasized about being with a very feminine transexual? I know it has been a very hot fantasy for me and wondered if any other women felt the same way. I am not sure if I would actually do it if I had the opportunity, probably would but not positive.

And a question for the true lesbians. Could you ever see yourself in a relationship with a transexual woman that fully completed the transformation process? Or would she still be a male in your eyes? Just curious.

That second part is interesting. If memory serves me correctly, after Chastity Bono completed her transformation, her lesbian lover left her. Turns out she really liked Chastity as a woman.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

That second part is interesting. If memory serves me correctly, after Chastity Bono completed her transformation, her lesbian lover left her. Turns out she really liked Chastity as a woman.

I can understand that. Her lover is a lesbian and Chastity/Chaz was no longer a woman. What I am asking is the reverse really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I can understand that. Her lover is a lesbian and Chastity/Chaz was no longer a woman. What I am asking is the reverse really.

I see that now. Somehow I reversed the scenario in my mind. I throw myself on the mercy of the court.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I am a guy, but I would love to have sex with a sexy tranny with big tits and a giant cock smile
Lurker
0 likes
I am bi and I love transsexuals. I love guys and I love girls so why not transsexual, it's the best of both worlds. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not attracted to all shemales, they have to look and act like women, not just a man dressed like a woman, and they must have a working cock. I have been with a couple of transsexual that had taken so much hormones that they can barely get a hard on and their balls are so shriveled that if they cum at all you can barely tell.

I know I'm not a lesbian but if I were my answer would be, it is according to how feminine the girl was. When dressed and made up a lot of men can look like a woman but once the clothes and make up comes off, he is still a man. If I woke up every morning to be reminded that she was just a man that now has a pussy, no I couldn't see myself in a relationship.
0 likes
i don't know. i prefer a manly man, and a feminine woman. i guess i really don't know unless i am in that situation. =)