Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it wrong to do MFM with my wife? IDK why but it is sexy to see her enjoy herself.

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We do this about one time a year and we both have a blast and I don't know why but it's sexy to me to see her be taking by another man. What do you ladies think?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Why would it be wrong if it's something you both enjoy?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We started out in a swingers club but we did not like the way everyone just walks around but naked and some of them don't need to be naked. Lol I am just checking a guess to see if more couples do stuff like this maybe not a MFM but maybe a FMF.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by WatchingHer
We started out in a swingers club but we did not like the way everyone just walks around but naked and some of them don't need to be naked. Lol I am just checking a guess to see if more couples do stuff like this maybe not a MFM but maybe a FMF.

Then perhaps you should change the nature of your question. Right now, you're asking for an opinion on threesomes, specifically for opinions on the engaging of you and your wife in threesomes once a year.
Now you want to know if other couples have threesomes. So perhaps you should ask that question. Take a poll or something. It'll yield better results.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Why would it be wrong if it's something you both enjoy?

I agree. If it is something you both want to do then why would it be wrong. It is only wrong if one of you DOESNT really want to do it but is being coerced into it.