Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What music do you have sex/make love to?

last reply
32 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As the title says..what music gets you horny? Or do you prefer quiet?
Story Verifier
0 likes
The same mp3 player playlist I use when writing stories for this site. Mostly slow, ethereal rock - several of the titles are in my video gallery and favorite music space on my profile. My two favorites at the moment, Zinoba's 'Life's What You Make It' and Massive Attack's 'Live With Me'. Two great songs for sex and writing stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Animals - Nicklback
Love is all you need.
And weed.
Lurker
0 likes
Animals - Nickleback
Nice and Slow - Usher
My Neck, My Back (Lick It)- Khia

A lot of other songs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually none. I don't like the distraction, no music, no tv. Quiet enough to hear sighs and whispers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Horizontal Bop -- Bob Seger
Tubesnake Boogie -- ZZ Top

Just kidding on those two.

Set the Controls For the Heart of the Sun -- Pink Floyd
Kashmir -- Led Zeppelin
Ravel's Bolero
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smooth Jazz. To me it just sets the mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Certainly not anything 'smooth' or 'sexy' ... that would turn me off.

Something driving and pumping that gets my adrenaline going like hard dance (eg prodigy AONO album) or hardcore punk.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
For me it is smooth jazz - similar to Stan Getz
Lurker
0 likes
Quiet. You can hear the husband coming in the door a lot better that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend likes to have sex while the song "On & On" by Erykah Badu is playing softly in the background.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Z1992
My girlfriend likes to have sex while the song "On & On" by Erykah Badu is playing softly in the background.

How gay lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

How gay lol

I don't understand how that's gay.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

How gay lol

i assume you meant that as a compliment, such as:

damn, how gay is that, i LOVE that song, it makes me feel so good and everything seems better when i hear it! cause honestly, gay is a beautiful work and every time i hear it, i light up from within.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually like it quiet but one of the songs I do like is called "I Don't Want to Wait Anymore" by The Tubes. I have posted a video of it on my profile page.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
smile

Sprite, I get the feeling your copy of the Kama Sutra has some typographical errors in it. If it does, my I borrow it?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CleverFox

Sprite, I get the feeling your copy of the Kama Sutra has some typographical errors in it. If it does, my I borrow it?

my favorite position is The Wascally Wabbit followed by the Porky Pig.

Lurker
0 likes
Soft jazz, Neo Soul, and R&B
Detention Seeker
0 likes
If music is played it's often trance for romance and hard house for bdsm ( hard house can cover quite a lot of noise. )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Would this be the "Wascally Wabbit" to which you refer, Sprite?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love going down on a woman while smooth jazz setting the tempo & pace .... Boney James , Marion Meadows , Mindi Abair ..... Also enjoy the Blues for intimate times ..... And love Jefferson Starship of the mid-late 70's for "making out".
Lurker
0 likes
Love smooth jazz or ambient electronic. But it all depends on the mood. Could be bluegrass, classical, or classic rock. I haven't got around to Loony Tunes, but thank you Sprite for the idea!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in the seventies it was Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here". More than one lady liked to take off to the slow, smooth tracks of "Shine on You Crazy Diamond"...Heat up with"Welcome to The Machine"...take it home with "Have A Cigar" ...and cool back down with 'Wish you were here"...And then snuggle up/ spoon to 'Shine on You Crazy Diamond". In fact when one of my ladies got married (about a year or two later) we were all sitting around talking.(I didn't know her new husband and he didn't know me) we started to talk about music and she looked over at me with a wonderful sexy smile and a twinkle in her eye (in her sexy white wedding dress) and said to me "I really like ...What was the name of that album we used to listen to....Oh yes it was "Wish You Were Here...that's right. I really like that album a lot". I knew that I would be back over to see her in the future...without her new husband being there. She told me later that she couldn't listen to a track from that album on the radio without her panties getting wet.

Now of course that was a long long time ago and mind sets change. But it was great music to get Naughty with at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For a really great slow orgasm Ravells Bollero and we have done many times even before the film 10 with Dudley moor and Bo Derek it is really hot, also agree with the Pink Floyd wish you were here album. Wish I were there now saying that.
Lurker
0 likes
Bands like Massive Attack, How to Destroy Angels, or that type of genre are great for sex.
Lurker
0 likes
winger cant get enough and darkest day move your body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really a music person but when a girl undresses, I do request that she strips for me to "Over" by Portishead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rob/White Zombie has some good tracks to fuck to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by K8Lin
As the title says..what music gets you horny? Or do you prefer quiet?

60s-70s RnR

or Country Western