4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What were your thoughts?
What were your feelings?
Did it feel like you expected it to feel like?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I was at a young age, and was hanging out with boys and girls in my class at a party.  Noticed a bulge in one of my friend's pants - brushed against it - it felt nicely hard and soft at the same time ... I did it again, then reached down and grabbed it, asked what it was (I knew what it was) and could we (the girls I was with) see it....  He unzipped, popped it out, and I reached over and wrapped my fingers around it.  I loved the hardness, the velvety softness and the heat.. and I could feel his heartbeat right in his cock.  It was everything I thought it would be - and more -- I loved the look on his face as I was holding it.  The other girls took their turns, and his smile was incredible.  Saw my first "live" male ejaculation a few minutes later - into one of my friend's right hand .... I decided I wanted to try that too .

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

I knew what they looked like from pictures, but actually seeing one and feeling it get hard in my hand was fascinating. I wanted it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Standard equipment on me…has been a source of pleasure and pain…periodic frustration…sometimes it is the head that thinks for me making me do wonderful and very stupid things.