Wife wants a hall pass?

last reply
16 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife asked if she can have a hall pass for one night to go out and just do whatever she wants. Should I give it to her or not? She said that she has always a good girl and for one night she just wants to be a bad girl and let it all out one night. Help me out here lady's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ask her why she likes that and why you should say yes?
What is she doing when you say no?
Can you go fuck around to? Than you can have a deal maybe ;)
But mostly it gives problems.
She sounds like she is manipulating about this.....being a good girl doesn't imply that you can simply fuck around one day....

Succes...
0 likes
Quote by WatchingHer
My wife asked if she can have a hall pass for one night to go out and just do whatever she wants. Should I give it to her or not? She said that she has always a good girl and for one night she just wants to be a bad girl and let it all out one night. Help me out here lady's.

Just out of curiosity, what does your username imply?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is pretty much the life my husband and I lived. We each had permission to go and do whatever we wanted. I did a lot more than he did.

The answer is not how others deal with these issues, it is how you two would respond and how it would impact your marriage.

What if she went out and had sex with several men or what if she had sex with a beautiful girl? The pretty girl was our issue

He had no problem with me having sex with men, but girls were a different story

Good luck to both of you what ever you decide.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We have a good sex life and we have done MFM before and been to swingers clubs. I tould her for her birthday she could pick out man and we would have MFM and she said she would rather have a hall pass. One side of me says let her do it and one side of it says no. I guess is what I am asking is for the lady's that have got a hall pass was it a one time thing or did it lead to more hall passes?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
@Dudealicious: She is a very sexy lady and I do like to watch her have a good time. smile
Lurker
0 likes
It sounds like you already have a complicated relationship, sexually speaking.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing at all, quite the contrary. It's just that your reticence regarding giving her this "hall pass" indicates there may already be some stress on the relationship. How does it make you feel that she wants to have sex with somebody without you present? My girlfriend and I play with others but our rule is that we have to both be present and engaged. Without further information, my instinct is that she's got her eye on someone and wants your permission to test the waters. I guess I'd say not to be surprised if she asks for more such passes after the first night, if you give it to her.

Maybe she just has to have it, though, and you won't have any choice. It does sound to me like she's manipulating the situation so that you either have to give her more and more wiggle room, or end your relationship with her, which it seems to me is something she's betting you aren't going to do. There are a lot of assumptions in that scenario, but the three people I know who got ultimatums from their long-term partners about such a free pass wound up in exactly that scenario, and got there via totally different routes.

The gist of my advice is that I think it's a slippery slope, but I acknowledge that I obviously don't have the background knowledge of the situation, you, or your wife. All the best wishes and energies to you.

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go mock somebody for posting one of the ultimate repetitive threads.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Complicated to some is natural to others. Explore what you have with her. You may happen to like the idea of being a cuck. Nothing wrong with that, there are many men who are.

Personally I tend to like women who want the hall passes *grins*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds to me like she has a guy and/or girl already picked out for her adventure. And if you say no chances are she is gonna do it anyhow. Her asking you may be to aleviate any guilt she me feel afterward.

What ever you decide, you have a talk with her about it. Ask her if this is going to be a one time thing or will she be asking for "hall passes" again. And do you get on too, assuming you want one that is. If it really is a one time thing and you can both go off and have a sexual adventure with no regrets, then it can actually make your relationship stronger. But it is a very slippery slope. After all is said and done you have decide what is best for you. Good Luck!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Sounds like this could be the beginning of the end...or just the beginning.
0 likes
Quote by WatchingHer
@Dudealicious: She is a very sexy lady and I do like to watch her have a good time. smile

You are treading a very fine line here then. I would suggest that you do not issue the "hallpass" and let her know that you would feel more comfortable being there.

Make a game of it and see if you would both have chosen the same person (be it male or female). I am a little leary about her requesting it in the firstplace. As Nikki has said, it seems like she already has someone in mind and is asking "for the sake of it".
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Sounds to me like she has a guy and/or girl already picked out for her adventure. And if you say no chances are she is gonna do it anyhow. Her asking you may be to aleviate any guilt she me feel afterward.

What ever you decide, you have a talk with her about it. Ask her if this is going to be a one time thing or will she be asking for "hall passes" again. And do you get on too, assuming you want one that is. If it really is a one time thing and you can both go off and have a sexual adventure with no regrets, then it can actually make your relationship stronger. But it is a very slippery slope. After all is said and done you have decide what is best for you. Good Luck!

Hall Pass or not if you were the one Nikki I had picked out I would be playing hookey.
Lurker
0 likes
I gave my wife a hall pass.............Permanently !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I'd say yes as long as she took lots of pics and a video so you could both enjoy the experience again after the fact!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is ask gals, but I need to interject. This really sounds like she has a special night planned with someone. If I were you and you have the money, give her the pass and pay someone to follow her and later aske her about to see if she is being honest. If she is then its cool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
I know this is ask gals, but I need to interject. This really sounds like she has a special night planned with someone. If I were you and you have the money, give her the pass and pay someone to follow her and later aske her about to see if she is being honest. If she is then its cool.

Sorry but being dishonest to prove if someone is being honest WTF? That sounds like inviting disaster to me! How about just asking her what's up?
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He wanted me to be with another man while he watched just once and I finally said yes to his whim. That was over three years ago and I now have two steady boyfriends and had many lovers. So ask yourself this guys, are you ready for the consequences?