Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orgasm by just contracting your muscles?

last reply
14 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi,

Ever since I remember I have orgasms just bij contracting my vaginal muscles very tight while I lay down on my belly and move a little back and forth with my butt.
These orgasms are very intense and I also remember I did it as a very small child (not knowing what it was ofcourse ;) )

I also come other ways and when I squirt they are also very intense, but still not as strong like the 'squeeze- orgasms'.

But I never heard of anybody having this the same way; so, are there any girls here having the same joy?
Lurker
0 likes
I've never orgasmed by that alone but do clench after orgasming which can make me feel like I'm cumming all over again x
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by UltimateSeduction
Hi,

Ever since I remember I have orgasms just bij contracting my vaginal muscles very tight while I lay down on my belly and move a little back and forth with my butt.
These orgasms are very intense and I also remember I did it as a very small child (not knowing what it was ofcourse ;) )

I also come other ways and when I squirt they are also very intense, but still not as strong like the 'squeeze- orgasms'.

But I never heard of anybody having this the same way; so, are there any girls here having the same joy?

Yes, I started my first orgasms this way as well.
You're definitely not alone. Kegal contraction orgasms can be very intense.
I have asked around a lot too (with girlfriends etc) and it's definitely not common.
I think this is also the mechanism for sleep-gasms, although these are still rare for me, they do wake me up and I'm always laying on my back when it happens so kegal contractions seem to be the only plausible reason behind it.
Lurker
0 likes
i have tried this and i do it quite often but i have never actually had an orgasm from it alone. Maybe someday i will....but for now i will just enjoy the pleasures it gives me:}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never thought it would be possible but it sounds intense. Lucky you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting, I am going to have to try that the way that you do it.

I have had orgasms while doing kegels with a kegelmaster 2000. I don't think I meant to originally, it wasn't in my plan, but many times when I have used it, I have found myself being completely aroused. I have had that for over 2 years now, and just about every time I use it, I end up having an orgasm. At first, like the first few times I used it, I didn't, but then I had it on a very low spring setting, like the 2nd setting or something, but now I am at setting 8 or 9 I think and the pressure is very strong, so when I do them now, it's like a lot of resistance as I do the kegels, making my kegel muscles very strong but at the same time that same pressure is very arousing.

My kegels (without the kegelmaster) are now very strong indeed. I am sure I could easily have an orgasm by doing those alone now, but I haven't tried. However, tonight I will. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi girls, thanks for replying!
For the ones who will give it a try, let us now if it worked out ;)
You need to cross your legs a little while you lay on your tummy ;)

Dancing doll, sleep gasms sound interesting as well. Do you still come by contracting, or do you prefer other ways?

Any other girls having them? x

Any other lucky ladies?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi girls, thanks for replying!
For the ones who will give it a try, let us now if it worked out ;)
You need to cross your legs a little while you lay on your tummy ;)

Dancing doll, sleep gasms sound interesting as well. Do you still come by contracting, or do you prefer other ways?

Any other girls having them? x

Any other lucky ladies?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by UltimateSeduction

Not often. I have in public (sitting, with legs crossed) - like on a plane, lecture halls/classrooms, in a car, sitting at a desk etc. - but that's a rarity. Part of it is the fun of knowing I can get off without anybody knowing, but the novelty has kind of worn off so it's pretty rare these days.

I prefer toys and fingers with or without contractions at the same time. It's more of a full-bodied orgasm if you use the kegals, but clit-centred orgasms are faster and enjoyable in a different way.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to wonder if I was the only woman in the world who could come without touching any of my 'pink bits'. I progressed from pillow humping to pelvic floor muscle clenching. Then about 10 years ago I started to have orgasms just from visual stimuli such as watching female friends making love or watching videos. I wrote a whole novel based around the experiences. It's not on lush but PM me and I'll send you the link.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have and I can say it is powerful. smile
Lurker
0 likes
It's perfectly possible, I've done it a few times but I have to be so horny my belly aches for it to be successful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can kinda do this, except my orgasms are never intense from it.