Ladies how many PM's do you get ?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does the avatar you use influence the amount of pm's you receive? Have you changed your profile and seen a change in pm traffic? Finally, what causes you to pm a stranger?

Thanks
Holden
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
My avatar has been the same for almost 3 years now. Nothing extremely enticing. I think I get PMs for different reasons. Some people PM me because they want to argue about a post I make on a forum (which I hate). Or because they stumble across my profile somehow (probably in the forums) and want to chat or something. And I also get them from people I come across in a chat room. I have noticed that when I post a story, I get a ton of PMs. But I've never really paid attention to numbers, just frequency.

As far as sending PMs, I never PM strangers. I've just never felt compelled to.hQwNLxa4xd5H0OiA

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get PM's from people I dont know for many reasons. Some people like my profile and comment on it, some are horny and want to fuck(Lucky Me......Not!), Some comment on a post I made in the forum, etc. I seem to get a lot of PM's if I am a featured member whatever that means.

I will very rarely send a PM to someone I dont know. The rare times that I do its is usually to compliment them on a story they have written or on something they may have posted. But I would never send unsolicited comments regarding sexual activity or anything like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
PMs, Pokes, Invites to go Private,...

I get at least 20-30 almost every time I get online!

I try to make contact with someone in public, like through a chat room or send a message first, before sending a PM.
Most of the time, I have a specific question and not necessarily trying to cyber-sex!

But like any women here, we all get the guys wanting to go private and have sex...BORING!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate it when guys send me a "open a chat window" request and we aren't friends yet and I have never chatted with the guy. Then when I close it they send it again ....and again.....and again...and again. Shit dude get the fucking message. Read my fucking profile and don't do that stuff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
I hate it when guys send me a "open a chat window" request and we aren't friends yet and I have never chatted with the guy. Then when I close it they send it again ....and again.....and again...and again. Shit dude get the fucking message. Read my fucking profile and don't do that stuff.

This also happens to me a lot.

I do get random friend requests from time to time that I decline, some of which have really creepy messages with them as well.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
When I first came to lush, I got 25-35 friend requests every day. The amount dropped a bit after I made my image gallery private. I had a different av at the time, but it was still provocative. I am sure part of it is also my user name as you can do member searches several ways - alphabetically or by entering certain words (like fuck, boob, tit, pussy, etc). So searching alphabetically, my name comes up early, then take into account the av and boom, friend request sent! I have altered what my profile says several times and seem to finally have hit upon something that works, though I still get about 1 request each day from some new Lushie, or someone I will post once under here or say hit to in a chat room.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure it does, but I don't necessarily pay attention since I change mine every few weeks. I usually get 25-50 messages a day.. but I've noticed that I get more messages friend requests in response to some of the things I post in the forums. It's rare when I reach out to someone on here, but when I do it's usually someone who I've been long time friends with on this site or someone new I happen to find captivating smile